The Falkirk FC Thread

If he wants to sign, and the contract offer is there, he would sign. Calling bullshit on this nonsense.

Sorry you are wrong. That is exactly what the Board want to think IMO.

He may well sign now if Luton is not a goer.

I really hope he does.

I honestly think if Sibbs signs it gives us the strength in depth to win the league. We will get injuries and suspensions and the more cover we have in the squad the better.

You need a squad to win titles not just a starting eleven.

6 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:

I honestly think if Sibbs signs it gives us the strength in depth to win the league. We will get injuries and suspensions and the more cover we have in the squad the better.

The only problem is our strength will all be in the same areas. 5 centre mids and 5 strikers but no experienced left backs. We lack options at wide right too. If Harris gets injured we're back to craigen or McKee there. Squad could still be a bit more balanced if you ask me. Do we really need 5 central midfielders?

Edited by Shadwell Dog

The only problem is our strength will all be in the same areas. 5 centre mids and 5 strikers but no experienced left backs. We lack options at wide right too. If Harris gets injured we're back to craigen or McKee there. Squad could still be a bit more balanced if you ask me. Do we really need 5 central midfielders?

I might be in the minority but for cover I don't think Craigen is that bad wide right.

I agree left back could do with more cover, Gallagher has looked excellent so far but would be worried if he got injured.

12 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:

20170729_134018.jpg My view from the bar I am currently sat in.

Heading to Times Square in a wee while to see James but COYB.

Christ! Brechin have made some stunning improvements since I was last there. Have they cut down the hedge?

2 hours ago, bejazz1 said:

Ok cheers Gaz. Can you subscribe as normal for individual game?

Seems we are doing £4.99 per home game only or £12.99 per month now.

Can't guarantee away games.

Sorry for my earlier mis-informaration