The Falkirk FC Thread

That would be a recipe for disaster.Neither of them can tackle a fish supper. I like the Midfield with either mckee or craigen paired with Taiwo . It gives an excellent balance.  The only reason I'd want Sibbald to stay is if indeed none of his cash or wages will be reinvested in the team. If it does give us the ability to bring in another player or two then again the fullback areas need looked at way before us having a 5th centre mid.

They absolutely bossed Dunfermline last year playing together

4 hours ago, roman_bairn said:

Don't believe a word of it though.

I love the idea that it's true though and the worst thing his lad has been doing is having arguments with Raith fans on pie and bovril but that's enough to cause both his parents to remove him entirely from internet access.

Da - "I've got bad news dear, he's been upto no good on the internet".

Maw - "Oh no, he's not joined a terrorist organisation has he? Is he dealing drugs? Is it fraud?".

Da - "No, it's worse, he's triggering Raith fans!"

What bit, that it's a 14 year old or someone pretending their son had hijacked their account?

If you read the earlier posts it's rather obvious it's the same person and not a 14 year old either.

Probably should be discussing this on the Raith thread but wouldn't want Falkirk supporters upsetting them further.

4 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

If you read the earlier posts it's rather obvious it's the same person and not a 14 year old either.

Probably should be discussing this on the Raith thread but wouldn't want Falkirk supporters upsetting them further.

Dunno, they are putting up with the Hibs infestation that seems to manifest on any thread that doesn't actually involve celtic-lite.

6 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

Yeah I got that :1eye, cheers for clarifying!

Just now, Bairnardo said:

So where does Sibbald fit in for everyone if he stays? For me it would be alternating him and Tommy T depending on opponents, and obviously assuming McKee will miss some game time with injuries at some point.

He doesnt come back as a surefire starter though.

Would still be one of the 1st names on the team sheet for me.