The Falkirk FC Thread

2 hours ago, RichieBairn said:

In my eyes it's very early days. Let's get real here, we are in a very easy group if you look at other groups, the only team of note being ICT who are summed up by having Baird as their number one striker although you can only beat who is in front of you. I am encouraged by our start but that's about all! Not a doom and gloom merchant before I get attacked, just a bit of realism but on the evidence so far our team looks a better shape than last season and Loy brings a bit of class. The real test will be when the league season starts!!

Mind you we should've cruised to second place last season and qualified but made a complete arse of it.

Evening all!

After reading through your nostalgic moments on here I was chatting to my dad who said he had a bunch of old video recording of games stretching from early 90s to early 00s.

So after much swearing and toying about I finally got one to work so enjoy and hopefully there will be a few more [emoji1303]

23 minutes ago, bairnabeau said:

Evening all!

After reading through your nostalgic moments on here I was chatting to my dad who said he had a bunch of old video recording of games stretching from early 90s to early 00s.

So after much swearing and toying about I finally got one to work so enjoy and hopefully there will be a few more emoji1303.png

Thanks mate. I really enjoyed that.

I recall a game v St Mirren I think, must have been c1998, when they had used the HS end for away fans.  They hugely misjudged the number of Falkirk fans coming, and our side of the fence was rammed and not many smurn fans on the other side.  Eventually they just gave up and opened the gates.

19 minutes ago, Disco Duck said:

I recall a game v St Mirren I think, must have been c1998, when they had used the HS end for away fans.  They hugely misjudged the number of Falkirk fans coming, and our side of the fence was rammed and not many smurn fans on the other side.  Eventually they just gave up and opened the gates.

St Mirren liked to tell us they were gonnae bring through millions and then brought through a St Mirren sized crowd instead.

It was nice they rarely won those games too. 

Evening all!

So after much swearing and toying about I finally got one to work so enjoy and hopefully there will be a few more [emoji1303]

Cheers for that. Keep me coming!

Evening all!

Great video! I'm in it too, under the shed in the choir.

Evening all!

Brilliant, that was a great time following the Bairns [emoji16][emoji106]

A guy called Mooney played for the Bairns at that time I knew his Dad and he brought us to a lot of games.

he didn't feature much the lad but he raved about big Yogi taking studs out with his teeth and running about naked,he was star struck to say the least :thumsup2

A guy called Mooney played for the Bairns at that time I knew his Dad and he brought us to a lot of games.
he didn't feature much the lad but he raved about big Yogi taking studs out with his teeth and running about naked,he was star struck to say the least :thumsup2

Martin Mooney. Seemed to like a sunbed if I recall correctly.

11 minutes ago, Young gun said:

Martin 

10 hours ago, latapythelegend said:

I see this year concession season tickets can't be bought online, only full price. Anybody know of a reason why?

I'd guess to provide evidence that you are a concession