The Falkirk FC Thread

It goes back to before the 1960's when Falkirk were known as the little Rangers

saltire ones are the ones we should have . That's all I think about is " the " rangers whenever I see a butchers apron . Only club in Scotland Iv seen Union jacks is sevco . don't want us to be anything to do with it .SNP and all that [emoji13]

1 minute ago, deano25ffc said:

saltire ones are the ones we should have . That's all I think about is " the " rangers whenever I see a butchers apron . Only club in Scotland Iv seen Union jacks is sevco . don't want us to be anything to do with it .SNP and all that emoji13.png

Can we not just enjoy how well we are playing ??

Who gives a f**k about Union Jack's.

COYB.

1 minute ago, deano25ffc said:

saltire ones are the ones we should have . That's all I think about is " the " rangers whenever I see a butchers apron . Only club in Scotland Iv seen Union jacks is sevco . don't want us to be anything to do with it .SNP and all that emoji13.png

Each to their own.  We've had them for years at games as well as saltires and as long as their supporting falkirk thats good enough for me.

How much do you think Austin could fetch?

I'm not trolling or anything, genuinely curious as I've no idea about his contract situation of that.

How much do you think Austin could fetch?

I'm not trolling or anything, genuinely curious as I've no idea about his contract situation of that.

Boyce was 500k I believe so less than that certainly. Vaulks was about 300k and I'd guess he's more valuable than Austin. Maybe 200k plus add ons. I would keep him for that money.

18 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

Boyce was 500k I believe so less than that certainly. Vaulks was about 300k and I'd guess he's more valuable than Austin. Maybe 200k plus add ons. I would keep him for that money.

I believe Vaulks was around £180000. If the board sell Austin for £200000 they can go f**k themselves!