The Falkirk FC Thread

P&J reporting this morning that Gary Warren is doubtful and that 17-year old youth team player Mitch Foy is standing by. Suspect Falkirk might win this quite comfortably. We, understandably, looked like a team of strangers for large parts of the first half on Tuesday: Vigurs offered the most creatively, but that was from pretty deep, and we hardly pressed the Stirling goal at all. Falkirk are bound to offer far more of a threat than Stirling, and are probably capable of getting control of the game pretty early on unless Draper offers far more in the middle than he did on Tuesday and players like Polworth and Mulraney can start providing proper outlets wide and getting some half-decent balls into the area.

ETA just realised that I posted this in the wrong thread. Thought I was reading the Group A thread for some reason. What a cock.

Edited by alternative maryhill

8 hours ago, Polomoney said:

Agreed. But we got to see Simon Stainrod play for Falkirk. You will never see his like in a Falkirk strip again. Never.

I seen Simon Stainrod play for us and I'm not old. :o

Edited by Rizzo

Is it just me or is James mcdonaughs profile being raised on twitter YouTube website etc this season. Is Houston allowing him to step up a bit with a view to taking over next season? If we went up think Houston would want at least another season but if not maybe the torch will be passed on

Definitely seems to be the case. He always comes across quite well and the times I have spoken to him he seems like a decent person. Much prefer him to inherit the reigns than I would be if it was Maybury.