The Falkirk FC Thread

1 hour ago, Harry Kinnear said:

It was Jim, father of St Mirren assistant manager James Fowler.

Aye, very good player who gave it all up before he had hardly started because George Miller stopped a move to Dundee utd!

Is it just me or is James mcdonaughs profile being raised on twitter YouTube website etc this season. Is Houston allowing him to step up a bit with a view to taking over next season? If we went up think Houston would want at least another season but if not maybe the torch will be passed on

Taking the car , should be quicker to get it up and down . Looking forward and feeling confident with Rory and fash up front . Hippo in for Craigen and we got a team .

Real fans will go to Inverness! today ..

I'm the same, I priced the train and it was fecking horrendous. Even with our boring auld kents over 50 railcard [emoji16]

Is it just me or is James mcdonaughs profile being raised on twitter YouTube website etc this season. Is Houston allowing him to step up a bit with a view to taking over next season? If we went up think Houston would want at least another season but if not maybe the torch will be passed on

Maybe not next season but they are possibly grooming him to take over at some point in the future.

In many ways this could be a decent idea as the transition should be relatively painless. The players will know his ways and he knows them. With some of the appointments our board has made in the not too distant past it could be worth a punt.