The Falkirk FC Thread

Sam McGivern and big craw are another couple that could easily be in there.

Big Craw was a legend.

I mind he got sent off during a game at Brockville for decking a player. I'm sure he claimed he was concussed and couldn't mind doing it [emoji16]

Quite a detailed update on certain aspects regarding the club on Falkirk website from Chief Exec. Sibbald, season tickets, south stand etc are all discussed!

Season ticket sales so far are disappointing. Although still time to renew.

600 unrenewed season tickets = £150k

That's worst case though. Many of them may pay at the gate and so reduce that deficit over the season.

However it may be the difference in bringing in a new player before the transfer window closes.

Season ticket sales so far are disappointing. Although still time to renew.

Nothing we didn't know about Sibbald. Seems like that's it for signings depending on whether Sibbs goes or stays I guess and he was obviously embarrassed about the fiasco regarding Budapest and lack of communication. Was surprised that we were stuck on 2500 tickets sold to be honest!!

Was it not Geordie Watson he decked ??

Did he not collide with Geordie Watson and when he decked the opposing player he blamed this on the concussion.

You could be right though cos as I say I have a very poor memory.

Big Craw was hard as f**k whoever it was [emoji16]

18 minutes ago, bridge of allan bairn said:

Like others surprised we have only sold 2500 season tickets especially when this was the official figure given a couple of weeks ago and the unofficial figures from the ladies in the shop was nearly 3000 a week or so ago.

The whole statement is only to try and get more folk to buy seasons with some info we all knew anyway tagged on.

11 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:

Did he not collide with Geordie Watson and when he decked the opposing player he blamed this on the concussion.

You could be right though cos as I say I have a very poor memory.

Big Craw was hard as f**k whoever it was emoji16.png

Rings a bell. I was there too. A bit foggy mind you haha. Was it vs Ayr ??

Yes was ayr Utd. He was fortunate not to get sent off for the challenge on Geordie.

I mind Geordie Watson coming to my house to fix our gas cooker about 20 years ago when it was on the blink.

I started singing Geordie Geordie swing on the bar, well I thought it was funny [emoji16]

2 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Aye it was a two footed lunge wasn't it.

I remember my dad laughing at the time.

Was that the game we ended up winning 1-0. I seem to remember Andy Nicol having a fantastic game and us still being by far the better side even with 10 men.