The Falkirk FC Thread

Can someone come and pick up Roman Bairn from our thread? I have nothing against screaming, autistic mentalists but don't just leave the wee c**t and hope we take him in eh? Not happening, not after Alex Keddie.

[emoji16][emoji16] it's ok, I am leaving willingly. [emoji16][emoji16]

I can cope with the Autistic mentalist (oh the irony) bit, but less of the 'wee, thank you.

Give Finlayson a run. He is good and will only get better playing at a higher level. Sure he will make mistakes but if he takes his chance and makes the grade, the right back problem solved and a young player in contract that will give a payback when he moves on. If he is not given a chance what's the point of having him on the books.

I liked the look of the lad in the 45 minutes he played in Budapest. He is tall, quick and Good going forward.

I liked the look of the lad in the 45 minutes he played in Budapest. He is tall, quick and Good going forward.

Would we play him up an Inverness though or more likely in the game at home to Forfar? I'd like to see how he performs against decent Championship level opposition.

Bairns Business twitter feed saying he's been put on a monthly rolling contract,

I'm not clued up on these things. How would that work if a club came in for him and the window was closed. Would it mean at the end of his months contract he would be a free agent and could sign for who he liked. Who we still get a development fee.

4 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:

I'm not clued up on these things. How would that work if a club came in for him and the window was closed. Would it mean at the end of his months contract he would be a free agent and could sign for who he liked. Who we still get a development fee.

By the sounds of it we would dip out, or unless we are due a fee until his 23rd Birthday which i would say would put anyone off.

By the sounds of it we would dip out, or unless we are due a fee until his 23rd Birthday which i would say would put anyone off.

Even if he would stay for the season and help get us up, I would be quite happy for him to leave at the end for heehaw

I presume this is just up up to the transfer window shuts. Once it closes he can't play for anyone else till January if he is still signed for us when it closes. Bit farcical to be honest but at least it would allow him to play for us up till then. I'd still rather he either moved on with our thanks for all he'd done or at least signed a contract till next summer. I suppose if someone comes in for him though within that month we can ask for any price we see fit.