The Falkirk FC Thread

The view is decent from the West stand but their are far too many old moaners for my liking and even when Albion scored the late consolation yesterday, some just couldn't help themselves.

I've been in the south stand since it opened and will only move now permanently whenever an East stand is up.

The view is decent from the West stand but their are far too many old moaners for my liking and even when Albion scored the late consolation yesterday, some just couldn't help themselves.

I've been in the south stand since it opened and will only move now permanently whenever an East stand is up.

I did smile when the Albion supporters started singing 'Easy, easy!' After they scored.

1 hour ago, RC55 FFC said:

Its the best view in the ground which is why I havent moved from my seat since day one, end of the day you go to see the game. There are far too many shouts for offside's,  ooh and ahhs from the south stand that are clearly not from the view from the south stand.

I stood halfway up pitch at Brockville and any away game, also when I go to Tranmere Rovers I do similar where possible, its where I like to stand or sit.

As Ive said afore on here, I am surrounded by folk who either stood along from us at Brockville or folk that used to go on the old skool Elliots bus, so no complaints for moaners around me, one elder bloke up the back a bit who likes a good growly random shout now and again but its usually pretty spot on and funny with the swearing vocab

Edited by MrDust

Its the best view in the ground which is why I havent moved from my seat since day one, end of the day you go to see the game. There are far too many shouts for offside's,  ooh and ahhs from the south stand that are clearly not from the view from the south stand.
I stood halfway up pitch at Brockville and any away game, also when I go to Tranmere Rovers I do similar where possible, its where I like to stand or sit.
As Ive said afore on here, I am surrounded by folk who either stood along from us at Brockville or folk that used to go on the old skool Elliots bus, so no complaints for moaners around me, one elder bloke up the back a bit who likes a good growly random shout now and again but its usually pretty spot on and funny with the swearing vocab

Ha ha! Just wondering if that's Jim who sits next to me. He has a tendency to go off on one for the most oblivious thing and gives it absolute pelters whilst there's silence all around him.

10 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

I miss Pamela from Brockville. She liked a good old shout when things were quiet.

McCoist yer a shite ride ........whilst being 2 yards away from him was one that sticks out 

See that Jack Compton is still without a club. Would anyone take him back? Although we have Hippolyte and Harris we don't have many natural wide players in the squad and if one of the gets injured then we have to shoehorn Craigen out there. It'd be on the assumption Sibbald moves and we get compensation money to strengthen the team.

11 hours ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

You're as good at judging offside as you are at judging Alex Harris then.

Watch the rerun on Falkirk TV. The number two is clearly playing him onside, and the covering player and the number five may be as well. It's not even remotely in doubt.

I've watched the rerun. The camera is a mile behind play and it's impossible to tell from that. I'd much rather go from my view and the others around me that were directly in line when the ball was played.

Would you say that if it was say, Dunfermline that benefitted against us?

Completely hypothetical situation. Referees and their assistants make mistakes as much as the players on the park do. If we aren't good enough to win against Dunfermline or anyone in this league and then blame a refereeing decision, it's worrying times.

21 hours ago, bridge of allan bairn said:

I don't think he's missed one

Muirhead has scored 5/5 in competitive games for us.

We're going to romp the league with Hippo and Austin winning pens all over the shop and Aero smashing them home.