The Falkirk FC Thread

Poor Joe, he works at my work and drinks in my local, I will be sure to remind him he is well thought of.
what kind of crowd are we expecting tomorrow ? pricing is spot on. Taking my boy and nephew along as well.

I think it'll be bigger than last years home crowds due to the lower price (£12 last year) & also it's the first game for many to see the team/new players.

Don't think it'll be massive but could hit 2,000.

13 minutes ago, bridge of allan bairn said:

Never been able to u understand why we can't leverage our relationship with Ross Wilson at Southampton or our dealings with Swansea to get some really promising young loans in

^^^^^This. Has this ever been raised specifically at any fan forums? Baffles me also that we can't get any deals from either of these avenues, nor out of Houston's time along the road from Dennistoun, come to that. 

^^^^^This. Has this ever been raised specifically at any fan forums? Baffles me also that we can't get any deals from either of these avenues, nor out of Houston's time along the road from Dennistoun, come to that. 

Exactly we need to be more ruthless in leveraging. Lennon wasn't shy with Celtic last season. Appreciate bigger budgets but they must have some players in their academies that need first team football

27 minutes ago, gav-ffc said:

3fa5262fb7351348d28cc7a46666773f.jpg

When I seen that on Facebook I thought it may have been the club putting a sneaky wee name in there as some sort of announcement, alas there is none. Still, hopefully it will stop anyone that lives under a rock asking where sibbs is tomorrow.

When I seen that on Facebook I thought it may have been the club putting a sneaky wee name in there as some sort of announcement, alas there is none. Still, hopefully it will stop anyone that lives under a rock asking where sibbs is tomorrow.

Hopefully we'll get someone in for the sibbs money if we get the money in time and someone decent is still available

18 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Hapless

Still

McVeigh

Scrimegour

McIntyre

Murphy

Hill

John McVeigh.... the invisible man. The phrase 'waste of a jersey' was surely coined for that charlatan.... being nominated right here on P&B probably ranks as his most positive contribution to the Falkirk cause.  Think I need to re-visit my hapless 6 :-)

40 minutes ago, bridge of allan bairn said:

Hopefully we'll get someone in for the sibbs money if we get the money in time and someone decent is still available

If it goes to a tribunal and the Mark Stewart fiasco is anything to go by, Sibbs will be back up the road and watching his grandson in the academy by the time we get the dosh!