The Falkirk FC Thread

There shouldn't be a problem with this. I have asked the chief steward and he doesn't know anything about a ban. He is investigating.

Back now anyway, it sounds like they have a power limit issue and are closing the steam at half time to conserve enough for the second half.[emoji15]

0-0 half time.

Only the second pre season game, people who are unhappy about this performance clearly have never played in a pre season game before.

Don't think anyone is unhappy as such, just pointing out that the performance was pretty poor first half and there is no denying that.

Well aware it is a preseason friendly and it is all about trying to get back up to speed

We have been better this half as we are managing to get the ball into the right areas.

As the season officially starts on Saturday, hopefully we can step it up a few gears, do not want a repeat of last years game vs. Stirling, I work with a Bino who still bangs on about beating us with a weakened team.

Don't think anyone is unhappy as such, just pointing out that the performance was pretty poor first half and there is no denying that.

Well aware it is a preseason friendly and it is all about trying to get back up to speed

We have been better this half as we are managing to get the ball into the right areas.

As the season officially starts on Saturday, hopefully we can step it up a few gears, do not want a repeat of last years game vs. Stirling, I work with a Bino who still bangs on about beating us with a weakened team.

You're still getting wound up about what was essentially a pre season friendly last year? Advice for you with this intolerable work colleague, remind them of where they finished last year and where we finished, and maybe he'll stop going on about it.

Hey, we could be Dunfermline and leak 14 goals in 4 games.

Instead we are three up.

Nothing to complain about.

I was at the Stirling game last season and they were lucky as f**k. St Johnstone, Hibs and Morton weren't exactly the easiest games to follow that. Hopefully we can start the season proper with a win for once though

Edited by NavyBlueArmy1876

I was at the Stirling game last season and they were lucky as f**k. St Johnstone, Hibs and Morton weren't exactly the easiest games to follow that. Hopefully we can start the season proper with a win for once though

Me too, but I thought we were awful that day and got what we deserved. We never looked like scoring.

Not sure they were lucky from my recollection.