The Falkirk FC Thread

Clearly no that pish if teams are willing to give him a shot in the championship again, a tend to trust someones judgement when they get paid to manage a football team rather than a fan saying he's guff.

No "pish" football player has ever been signed by a football manager. Ever. :lol:

4 minutes ago, Kyle said:

using that same logic, Taylor Morgan's not that pish lads. You all just imagined it.

Rory Fallon was also fucking brilliant.

Clearly you've not read what i was gettin at, no one called Morgan pish before he played did they? If McHattie plays guff then aye i'd obviously question the signing, but until he actually does that then nah i wouldnt be slagging him. On that basis yes i trust the judgement of the full time football manager.

Just now, FalkirkLad said:

Clearly you've not read what i was gettin at, no one called Morgan pish before he played did they? If McHattie plays guff then aye i'd obviously question the signing, but until he actually does that then nah i wouldnt be slagging him. On that basis yes i trust the judgement of the full time football manager.

I'd imagine the Dunfermline, Hearts, Killie and Raith fans who all suffered Kevin McHattie for varying lengths of time can tell you how pish he is. I've seen Chris Millar - our holding midfielder - absolutely roast him at Tynecastle in a game where he covered on the right, a position he's not played more than a few times in 6 or 7 years.

If he's your replacement for Leahy, it's a monumental downgrade.

We're renowned for having players leave us that we'd say were 'pish' and end up playing well for another team. Declan McManus was guff for large chunks of last season but will probably end up doing well at Dunfermline, it's sods law. Some players just flourish under different management or in teams with better players around him. I think if Falkirk were to offer McHattie a deal he'd be silly to knock it back however if what Rovers1992/1993 has overheard from McHattie himself at our friendly game last night he's re-signing with us next week.

Just now, Kyle said:

I'd imagine the Dunfermline, Hearts, Killie and Raith fans who all suffered Kevin McHattie for varying lengths of time can tell you how pish he is. I've seen Chris Millar - our holding midfielder - absolutely roast him at Tynecastle in a game where he covered on the right, a position he's not played more than a few times in 6 or 7 years.

If he's your replacement for Leahy, it's a monumental downgrade.

Pretty sure all Falkirk fan's know he's coming in as a cheap back up left back so a cant see many people being bothered by the signing. (excluding the raith fans desperate to tell us how bad he is)

1 minute ago, Raithie said:

We're renowned for having players leave us that we'd say were 'pish' and end up playing well for another team. Declan McManus was guff for large chunks of last season but will probably end up doing well at Dunfermline, it's sods law. Some players just flourish under different management or in teams with better players around him. I think if Falkirk were to offer McHattie a deal he'd be silly to knock it back however if what Rovers1992/1993 has overheard from McHattie himself at our friendly game last night he's re-signing with us next week.

McHattie's done the "go to other team" thing and has been consistently shite. This is because he's shite.

I think if Falkirk were to offer McHattie a deal he'd be silly to knock it back however if what Rovers1992/1993 has overheard from McHattie himself at our friendly game last night he's re-signing with us next week.

I'm not 100% sure if that's what he said. He was speaking quite quietly. It was definately about him signing somewhere next week though. I'm hoping it's not with us.

And the Rovers fan that he was talking to replied by saying "Good lad" which made me think it was with us.

10 minutes ago, Rovers1992/1993 said:

I'm not 100% sure if that's what he said. He was speaking quite quietly. It was definately about him signing somewhere next week though. I'm hoping it's not with us.

And the Rovers fan that he was talking to replied by saying "Good lad" which made me think it was with us.

If it was a Rovers fan, surely him saying "Good lad" would be the response if he wasn't signing back for us.