The Falkirk FC Thread

8 minutes ago, BendtnerBairn said:

Rory Loy.jpg

Ah well there you go.  ICT probably won that game too.

2 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Did I read he scored a hat trick for you the other night in a friendly? Who was that against?

Aye against Brora last night.

Let it go m8. This obsession with Myles High Hippolyte is bad for your health.

Its only going to upset you more when he absolutely blasts you again this season.

I can't let it go. I'm a constant stream of snotters and tears,but I'm confused why there's some white, milky stuff as well.

2 minutes ago, FalkirkLad said:

Off topic but anyone know what Keiran Duffie is upto these days? Knew he was a bit dodgy with injuries but was always a very solid RB surprised to see him as a free agent.

He was at East Fife at the tail end of last season. Not sure if he's signed up for this season yet.

5 hours ago, TheScarf said:

Is John Baird any good?

Ive a feeling he will do well for ICT this season, he didn't have a good season last season with goals but his work rate is always 100%, he's a moany bassa too, which I liked.

I find it strange that some of our support think he is done at the age of 31 and no bad injury to at least give that some evidence to being correct. I personally feel that strikers sometimes can be prolific one season and not so the season after, tho do feel pastures new was required for him, but did fear we may have replaced him with shite.

Baird did link up brilliant with Loy, which was always a bit of a gutter they couldn't play in the cup run which I've conveniently forgotten about....

Edited by MrDust