The Falkirk FC Thread

Your probably right but I just feel with the money we would have saved by staying at home we could have given McCracken a 5 year deal.

An opportunity missed in my opinion [emoji16]

Or at least employed a full time analyst to monitor attendances & crowd sizes.

If you want to get away from Budapest, take the train to Szent Endres, it's further up the Danube but feels like a seaside town and has a transport museum, if that's your thing.

Also, Pest is way cheaper to drink in than Buda.

16 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

If you want to get away from Budapest, take the train to Szent Endres, it's further up the Danube but feels like a seaside town and has a transport museum, if that's your thing.

Also, Pest is way cheaper to drink in than Buda.

There's some decent wee back street pubs where you can drink quite cheaply in the Buda side too and, if you like lager, you're going to like Budapest! 

1 hour ago, Marshmallo said:

What would we do with the money saved anyway? Spend it on the team to try and get promoted, to then try and get to a Europa League qualifier so we could go for a piss up in Europe somewhere. I'm all for the club doing this and I'm spewing that I couldn't get the time off work tbh. Prague next year pls.

Back to ceske for a rematch with those cants from the brewery. 

Thought it was a nice touch for Falkirk to tell fans about the Europa League game taking place on Thursday.

It was a fan that got in touch with the club and asked them to pass the details on. Still, nice of the club to listen to the fans for once!

9 hours ago, Marshmallo said:

What would we do with the money saved anyway? Spend it on the team to try and get promoted, to then try and get to a Europa League qualifier so we could go for a piss up in Europe somewhere. I'm all for the club doing this and I'm spewing that I couldn't get the time off work tbh. Prague next year pls.

Ireland cost more for the club than this trip did #itk