The Falkirk FC Thread

Joe Chalmers was fine at LB.  It was when we tried to move him to another position he struggled.

Nah he was shite.

Maybe a few years in the top level have made him better. I wouldn't be very happy with him signing would rather take a gamble on someone from down south.

Chalmers was shite but he's had two seasons in the premiership since then. Will be absolutely fine at this level, it would be a very boring signing though 

I don't think you understand how shite he was at Motherwell. Asked the Motherwell fans, none of them rated him. A certain member of the terrace podcast had a good analysis of him.

6 minutes ago, PipoIsABairn said:

Would you not expect any of your first choice options at LB to stroll through that match?

The way some of you lot are going on, most folks grans could do a better job.

Just now, TheScarf said:

The way some of you lot are going on, most folks grans could do a better job.

I don't really know much about Joe Chalmers, but against Forres Mechanics, i'd genuinely expect Kidd to be able to play comfortably on the wrong side and still come through it with no issues. 

42 minutes ago, PipoIsABairn said:

I don't really know much about Joe Chalmers, but against Forres Mechanics, i'd genuinely expect Kidd to be able to play comfortably on the wrong side and still come through it with no issues. 

The way he played for most of his time at LB & especially at Raith I'm confident both my grans would have been better...& They've both been dead since 1989

32 minutes ago, bridge of allan bairn said:

Season ticket latest from Twitter feeds. Imagine will all update soon with early birds ending this weekend.

Dundee United 3622 (1st july)
Dunfermline 2234 (23rd june)
Falkirk 2200 (29th june)
St mirren 2000+ (27th june)

FFS crowd w**k again :blink:

Season ticket latest from Twitter feeds. Imagine will all update soon with early birds ending this weekend.

Dundee United 3622 (1st july)
Dunfermline 2234 (23rd june)
Falkirk 2200 (29th june)
St mirren 2000+ (27th june)

Falkirk just posted on Facebook to announce we hit the 2500 target at the end of the early bird pricing