The Falkirk FC Thread

If Rory does indeed join Falkirk then all the best to the lad. No hard feelings on the bloke maximising his earning potential in what is a cut throat end of the market in terms of money. 

Hope he does well apart from against us. 

11 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

If Rory does indeed join Falkirk then all the best to the lad. No hard feelings on the bloke maximising his earning potential in what is a cut throat end of the market in terms of money. 

Hope he does well apart from against us. 

Scored the goal to pull off the great escape, there would be no hard feelings at all from 99% of us.

Loy and Austin would probably be the best partnership in this league. 

For what it's worth I would like to see Loy, Devlin and Stanton sign.
First two for obvious reasons and the third as I think Sibbald will leave and Kerr will be mainly involved in coaching.

I think Sibbs will be on the plane to Budapest but you never know, someone may cough up for him.

Fair enough. I knew the first story was wrong as soon as I read it and I have doubts about this one, but time will tell.

The younger squad/Houstie story I was told post play off defeat came from a usually very good source & to be honest, surprised he was wrong. Thankfully wrong, in my own personally opinion.

I'd love Houstie to be the guy that takes us up.

Was told last night 4 signings. Two new, one signing new contract and one extending. It will probably be nonsense though cause Bainsford Bairn doubts it.

9 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Dont know about anyone else, but id be fucking delighted with that.

Can't see Grant extending his deal again to be honest. Would it not perhaps be more likely to be Hippo or Austin?  I'm in two minds a bit too about Sibbald resigning to be honest. Good player but lets face it if he signs he'll only be doing it for a year because no ones interested in paying compo for him. Next year he'll then bugger off for hee haw.  We should be saying two year deal like it or lump it. Plus the fact is we never use him in his best position. He's too slow to play wide left and we've got centre mids coming out our ears.  Knowing Houston he'll sign Stanton and sibbald just to make sure we've got enough central midfielders even though we're crying out for a right back and a left back. Devlin would be an excellent signing but he'll cost cash and there's a pile of clubs after him . Would be a coup though if we pulled that one off.