The Falkirk FC Thread

for an extra £2 you could watch Premiership football in the glorious capital in a 4 sided stadium, get better food, better view, better transport system and not live in the fear of turning into a mutant because your stadium lands in the Grangemouth area.

But still no BSLM though so...... NO THANKS!

Visiting the in laws so I accept your sympathy.

Off to Legoland for the wee mans birthday thought which should be #dece.

Some decent activities to do down here, you've got Windsor Castle 5 minutes away from Legoland, Thorpe Park is only 15 minutes on the other side as well. Ascot racecourse etc.

I forget all about Legoland being 5 minutes away until I'm getting stuck in traffic trying to go past it, nightmare.

7 hours ago, Grant228 said:

Some decent activities to do down here, you've got Windsor Castle 5 minutes away from Legoland, Thorpe Park is only 15 minutes on the other side as well. Ascot racecourse etc.

I forget all about Legoland being 5 minutes away until I'm getting stuck in traffic trying to go past it, nightmare.

That'll be 3 trips to LEGOLAND if u go to paisley twice this season

You only need to miss one game to make patg better value than a season ticket. It's hard to go an 18 game season and only miss one game or less. I'm already missing at least 3 home games next season so it'll cost me £35 per game minimum for an adult and two kids (One is free) without programme parking diesel etc so it's not cheap. I need to weigh up if this extra cost for season is worth sitting next to people we like and not having to buy tickets every game. Throw in no great signings yet, rumours that sibbald and Grant could still go and not been paid and that's why we've not renewed our 3 yet.

Not sure arithmetic is your forte

Tickets are prime centre stand so was correct based on last season's prices. If they are now charging £22 per game then it makes it slightly better.

They are not going to put up ST prices and not put up PATG