The Falkirk FC Thread

I foresee tears and snotters everywhere if this does not happen. And that will just be in my house never mind on here. BPM and BSLM have brought me near the tickly bit, make it happen!

He'll be announced once the early bird finishes, not long now.

First 12 games look pretty generous to us with 7 home games vs 5 away. Most of the sides you'd imagine being our main rivals at home in that period as well. Decent opportunity to get a nice total to work with.

Good opportunity to slap St Mirren back into their place on day 1 as well.

19 minutes ago, Russ said:

This threads going to be a right laugh when we miss out on Loy and sign Connor Sammon and David Clarkson instead.

Connor Sammon would probably do ok at championship level to be honest. David Clarkson on the other hand....Houston got very lucky that he kb'd us for motherwell or he couldve been added to the ever growing list of Houston flop signings.

21 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Connor Sammon would probably do ok at championship level to be honest. David Clarkson on the other hand....Houston got very lucky that he kb'd us for motherwell or he couldve been added to the ever growing list of Houston flop signings.

If we had landed Clarkson we wouldn't have signed McHugh and all those beautiful memories he created. (Shudder)

11 minutes ago, ilostmyself said:

Anyone use a decent site for downloading the fixtures to your phone calendar? I've synced up to the google calendar for falkirk but it's not showing the league cup games so probably isn't updated

I use the Sky Sports calendar - http://www.skysports.com/falkirk-fixtures

I'm pretty sure it had last years Betfred fixtures, probably just haven't got round to updating it yet. 

The stat bunch of us will be pleased with St mirren away, they haven't won an opener since 2006 (stat from st mirren fan) and we haven't been beaten at the Jimmy Krankie stadium 

I'll be abroad for it unfortunately

1 minute ago, MrDust said:

The stat bunch of us will be pleased with St mirren away, they haven't won an opener since 2006 (stat from st mirren fan) and we haven't been beaten at the Jimmy Krankie stadium 

I'll be abroad for it unfortunately

the law of average says home win.