The Falkirk FC Thread

1 hour ago, Harry Kinnear said:

This is defo worth a try. No way would defenders relish facing the pace the two of them have. Also both have an eye for goal.

We'd need to sign a left mid if that was the plan. Or stick sibbald out there again if he stays although it's not his best position.

14 minutes ago, bridge of allan bairn said:

Does anyone know the flu s stance on this colt club thing? In the new era of new CEO and better comms with the fans would expect our stance should be transparent on this

If I get some time over the weekend, I'll be knocking up an email to them. I think us fans need to put as much pressure on them as possible.

On 18/06/2017 at 19:35, McG said:

Unlucky indeed chump. 

Loy signing with St.Mirren this week.

What day can we expect Loy to be revealed in Paisley?

One day to go.........

15 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

You are on thin fucking ice, my pedigree chum.

If your goading of these St Mirren fans comes back to haunt this thread I will be most displeased.

It won't.

He may not get released from Dundee, he may get better offers from other SPL clubs which we can't match, but if it's a straight choice between us & St Mirren he won't be going to Paisley.

BPM I really hope your ITK is indeed ITK as in the last few days this saga has become bigger than Brexit.  

I dont know anything more than what I was told last Friday. The first part of what I was told has happened no idea if Loy will be signing. If he doesn't sign he doesn't sign. If he does great.

We will look pretty good up top if he does and Sibbald resigns.

Hypo, Sibbald, Craigen, McKee, Loy, Austin and Harris will give us plenty options offensively. Add Shepherd and O'Hara into that too it would be decent.

31 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

I dont know anything more than what I was told last Friday. The first part of what I was told has happened no idea if Loy will be signing. If he doesn't sign he doesn't sign. If he does great.

We will look pretty good up top if he does and Sibbald resigns.

Hypo, Sibbald, Craigen, McKee, Loy, Austin and Harris will give us plenty options offensively. Add Shepherd and O'Hara into that too it would be decent.

Sorry not caught up on all posts specifically but I get the gist over last 36 hours or so since my last up update.

BPM is this a back pedal? 

12 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

The last time I was desperate for Loy to play for Falkirk was the 2015 Scot cup final. It did not go well.

I figure he owes us

Loy with one leg in a stookie would have been more mobile than the imposter that came on for him in the final.

No back peddle Bounty. Merely reiterating what I was told initially.
If Baird went Loy was the number 1 target. I know we are trying hard to get him. That is all I know. I suspect we are still in with a good chance but nothing is done till it is done I guess and others outside St.Mirren maybe in too. Who knows