The Falkirk FC Thread

7 minutes ago, Reggie Perrin said:

How about making a week as Chairman second prize in the 50:50 half time draw instead of the crossbar challenge. Couldn't be any sillier than the recently departed failed politician.

I'd be getting the hot tub moved into the board room.

22 minutes ago, Falkirk_Bairn_1983 said:

Baird won't be with the club next season!

Considering all the others have signed, it looks more than likely he won't and do a Rankin type deal elsewhere and trade for a longer contract than the one year we more than likely offered

6 minutes ago, MrDust said:

Considering all the others have signed, it looks more than likely he won't and do a Rankin type deal elsewhere and trade for a longer contract than the one year we more than likely offered

Have I missed Sibbs signing?

Never mind that, if we resign Bairdy, I intend to revert to posting on this thread exclusively about grime/dubstep. Have watched 19 hours and counting of Stormzy in preparation for the announcement. Suggest you do the same pal. Could be a long summer.

Just the 19 hours!?!?

Get some more giggs, skepta and Wiley into ur playlist. Bit of lethal bizzle as well to make it that much sweeter.

19 minutes ago, ShaggerG said:

Have I missed Sibbs signing?

The expectant signings then, I think we all know Sibbs will only sign if no one pays or negotiates a fee to leave us. Sorry to break that to you if you were out the loop