The Falkirk FC Thread

My biggest memory of him was utter disbelief that he had got a good move to a big club to be quite honest.

I can see why Swansea would take a punt on him he was extremely raw but cheap and they already had both Fulton and Kingsley from us. For us the only real thing I can say was at least he was better than Taylor Morgan.

Am I right in saying he only scored for us at Tynecastle? Remember him scoring twice there but that's about it.

5 minutes ago, Russ said:

I can see why Swansea would take a punt on him he was extremely raw but cheap and they already had both Fulton and Kingsley from us. For us the only real thing I can say was at least he was better than Taylor Morgan.

Am I right in saying he only scored for us at Tynecastle? Remember him scoring twice there but that's about it.

Wiki have him scoring 4 goals,likewise I was amazed at the fee we got for him.He has fair bulked up though and was a lot stronger when he returned to play last season against our development team.

Edited by keithgy

Scored at Cowdenbeath and at home to Hearts as well from what I can remember. Reckon a couple of years training down with the big premier league boys would improve his game. Wouldn't be adverse to having him back.

Stanton & Alex Harris, both probably been mentioned before and not a big surprise given our assistant manager. Also Paul Quinn if he can prove his fitness! And the one that will send people into meltdown is Goodwillie [emoji15]

Stanton & Alex Harris, both probably been mentioned before and not a big surprise given our assistant manager. Also Paul Quinn if he can prove his fitness! And the one that will send people into meltdown is Goodwillie [emoji15]

The first 3 just make me depressed.

I'd be quite chuffed if we signed goodwillie tbh.

9 minutes ago, Senor Bairn said:

The first 3 just make me depressed.

I'd be quite chuffed if we signed goodwillie tbh.

Just to clarify, we're talking about twice-convicted-of-assault-and-once-found-guilty-of-rape-by-a-civil-court Goodwillie?

5 minutes ago, BottiBiabi said:

Goodwillie would be a good signing for us. He and Austin together would bang in the goals.

Another name I've heard is Luis Zwick, the United backup keeper.

If Falkirk signed Goodwillie I would never go back to support the team but I know you must be at it because Zwick is an absolute calamity of a keeper.

If Falkirk signed Goodwillie I would never go back to support the team but I know you must be at it because Zwick is an absolute calamity of a keeper.

Was told from McCallums brother that Houston preferred Zwick to McCallum and that's why they removed the contract offer that was on the table for him.

Stanton and Harris both signing would be depressingly predictable.

We could do worse than Quinn though, to be fair. 

Stanton would be a decent enough signing although it's width in midfield that we should be after. I know Harris is also mentioned there but he'd be just as shite as that *** c**t Aird.

And Paul Quinn? I'd be very surprised if we're after another centre back with 3 (plus Muirhead) already signed up. Especially one so injury prone and shite.