The Falkirk FC Thread

5 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Off topic, but whenever I hear the Gasparotto song being sung I have chuckle and wonder what you are thinking (and whether you join in)

Please tell me what the hell is the gasparotto song??

4 hours ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Murray has improved a lot this season. Looked more like shepherd at the start of the season but played well against us in the two playoff games.

Surely only two things would stop us getting Loy.  Houston not wanting him or the bod not spending the cash to get him. He loved it here the first time around and is Lee Miller not one of his best mates?

Murray is overrated push he needs four chances before he gets one on target and we obliged him by shootings free shot in each playoff game. Would like to see Loy back but can't see it happening.

They signed a striker from Albion Rovers and a goalkeeper from Albion Rovers. Both are called Ross Stewart. They also announced Gregor Buchanan today.

That's great if we're scouting at that level and we need a production line but at this stage I really don't care about signing school kids to play under 18 football. It's a bit of a dull yin if I'm coughing up for a season ticket and giving up my weekends to travel to Brechin or Dumfries to watch the first team. It's not really a consolation that we've got a few boys that might be good enough for the first team in 3-5 years time.

There are playing at this level basically because they are skint. That is not to say they won't be decent signings.

Nothing fancy, just a bit of chanting of the big mans name.

Anyway whats everyone getting all up in arms about an offer being made to a backup keeper?

I seem to remember the same moaning when Thomson signed and he looks more than good enough.

TBF I was not keen on Thomson he has however done pretty well.

I don't understand what this means.

They won't be paying these players great money because they are plotless. However that doesn't mean these players won't develop and be decent signings.

Loy would be a class signing but can't see it happening. I used to love when how he'd drop deep when he played us. It made us look like we were playing with an extra player on the park.

Dunno where this biabi chats coming from but I hope nothing comes from it. He was okay with us but nothing special. Remember being 2-0 up at Ibrox. Baird running after everything and not giving the defenders any time to play the ball. Biabi came on with 10 minutes left. Put zero pressure on the defenders. Game ended 2-2.

Maybe he's better now but he always seemed to be meh with us.

Loy would be a class signing but can't see it happening. I used to love when how he'd drop deep when he played us. It made us look like we were playing with an extra player on the park.

Dunno where this biabi chats coming from but I hope nothing comes from it. He was okay with us but nothing special. Remember being 2-0 up at Ibrox. Baird running after everything and not giving the defenders any time to play the ball. Biabi came on with 10 minutes left. Put zero pressure on the defenders. Game ended 2-2.

Maybe he's better now but he always seemed to be meh with us.

Aye that's pretty much my biggest memory of Botti.

Baird was fucking sensational up front on his own that day.