The Falkirk FC Thread

Luke Leahy is a top boy, a sound guy who also worked hard to get into the team and stay there having kept the bench warm for his first two years here. Genuinely wish him well. 

McHugh will never be rated as one of the greatest strikers we've ever had but he was the cause of the biggest #scenes we've had since our move to TFS and one of the best nights I've had as a Falkirk fan and that's what he'll be remembered for so hope he gets a decent gig too.

Edited by 18BAIRN76

Wish Bob all the best. Hope he can find a fulltime club as there isn't a great deal below us. Leahy will be well suited to League 1, probably his level.

Hope Aird works in some shitty *** pub for the rest of his working life.

Quite surprised we are keeping Baird on. Some might argue there's no guarantee we can find someone better for the wages. Think about it though, 8 league goals from probably 25-30 starts? (guessing) There's a number of strikers who can do that for us playing in the league below. I know he runs about daft and forces mistakes, links up well and motivates people but I just don't think he's good enough anymore.

All the very best to luke Leahy a player I liked to watch. Good in the air despite not being the biggest scorer of a lot of great goals and especially that thunderbolt against hibs which gets in my favourite top 10 falkirk goals ever. Will miss him as much as vaulks I feel. At least we have gallacher.

Good luck to Bob too scored so.e really importa t goals.

Agree that list could be longer would like to see Kidd and Baird on it too.

Still on major downer after Friday this list hasn't made me feel any better. Surely Kerr/Baird need to go and add gasparotto he's a bloody cart horse. We don't need Tam Scobbie either let's move on

1 minute ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

Fire McHugh our way plz.

I thought about him going to Dumbarton, the main worry is he can't really do anything apart from score. I'm trying not to word this like a w*nk but sometimes you will need a striker to take the pressure off/get you up the park. He's totally useless at that. At the same time I've no doubt that a full 36 games and plenty of them 90 mins and he will probably score over 10 league goals for you.

1 minute ago, thelocalcat said:

I thought about him going to Dumbarton, the main worry is he can't really do anything apart from score. I'm trying not to word this like a w*nk but sometimes you will need a striker to take the pressure off/get you up the park. He's totally useless at that. At the same time I've no doubt that a full 36 games and plenty of them 90 mins and he will probably score over 10 league goals for you.

I get what you're saying; we need a Thomson, Nade type targetman to defend from the front.

We've got absolutely nobody signed up at the minute, so I've no idea how we'll be playing next season. We've also (at this current moment) not got a manager for next season either, so it's difficult to know whether or not he'll fit in. He's just a player I've always quite liked and I'm bored waiting on any form of news from us tbh.

10 minutes ago, bridge of allan bairn said:

All the very best to luke Leahy a player I liked to watch. Good in the air despite not being the biggest scorer of a lot of great goals and especially that thunderbolt against hibs which gets in my favourite top 10 falkirk goals ever. Will miss him as much as vaulks I feel. At least we have gallacher.

Good luck to Bob too scored so.e really importa t goals.

Agree that list could be longer would like to see Kidd and Baird on it too.

Completely forgot about Kidd. What a signing.....get him on the list!

List isn't long enough unfortunately. At least one other centre back, one or two of Kerr/Taiwo/McKee and Lewis Kidd should be out the door. Baird I can take or leave. Shepherd should be launched as well but the mental two year deals puts paid to that.

Absolutely delighted that Aird is away. Total dickhead who I will enjoy booing in future.

1 minute ago, BendtnerBairn said:

Absolutely delighted to see the back of Fraser Aird, though. Bluebell(end) from the first breath to the last.

Aye as I've said before he had no interest in playing for us it was so obvious....can see him signing for linfield then he can play staunch proddie boy with them.. halfwit

Aird will get a better move than anyone else in our team this summer btw. League One or Championship down South off the back of one performance against Scotland.

This. Which is incredible. The boy is a fucking imposter.