The Falkirk FC Thread

Just now, Bairnardo said:

Rightly so, shouldnt be giving Kerr grief, but Houston can see what the fans see and as such shouldnt be playing Kerr at home against relegation battlers. Houston should take the criticism himself.

Agree. He does his usual though, "I see things other people don't and that's why he's in my team". In other words - shut the f**k up, you lot know nothing and I know better and see things you don't. 

I don't like booing our team but I also don't like watching a player who has made error after error and on Saturday I don't even know why he was putting his foot up for that ball.

He should be letting that run by him and instead of assisting a McGinn beauty we would be on the attack.

Kerr was making a lot of mistakes on Saturday and was kept on for much longer than he should have been so I think it's fair enough cheering his substitution but he's been an important player for us so wouldn't accept his name being boo'd on Saturday if he starts. 

Criticising a poor performance is fair enough but continually focusing our ire on Kerr would be unfair to him.

I don't have a problem with playing Kerr tbh. I actually thought he was better than Taiwo on Saturday. 
But please, please don't play them together in the same team Peter. Especially at home 

There was absolutely no way Kerr was better than Taiwo on Saturday.

I honestly think Kerr is way past it. He was great when he first arrived but has looked off the pace and shaky in possession all season. To be fair to Houston though, with Hippolyte injured, what was the alternative? I don't think Craigen on one wing and Aird on the other for 90 mins was the solution.

Surprised DU are still up there considering their crowds have started to dip recently. Aberdeen should be ashamed. So called best side for 20 years and their still getting less than Hearts and Hibs. Also makes you wonder why anyone would be at all interested in buying Livingston. with crowds averaging 700 odd in a championship season surely people will have realised by now that noone really wants  a football team in Livingston

Edited by Shadwell Dog

Just now, Shadwell Dog said:

Surprised DU are still up there considering their crowds have started to dip recently. Aberdeen should be ashamed. So called best side for 20 years and their still getting less than Hearts and Hibs.

Pittodrie is very off putting. An absolute dump even if it does have 4 sides.

2 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

Pittodrie is very off putting. An absolute dump even if it does have 4 sides.

For away fans yes but they should be getting far more home fans in a city with a population of over 200k especially as their the only team in it.