The Falkirk FC Thread

Is there any way we have misunderstood this? It means, as you can't buy online or on the phone for the sf tickets I'd need to take time off work on a monday, drive to falkirk, pay cash as I can't take the risk that they all go at 11 per season ticket holder on that day. And I'm a season ticket holder. Heaven help if you are not. To raise the crowd at the qos home game they should have offered priority coupons for non season tickets. I agree with above though only one ticket per season ticket holder but get first option on your seats and days you can buy.

so how does that work with the south stand.... I dont want to go in the main stand, but if I cant make it till the end of the day to get tickets I could end up there, or without a ticket, worst case. 

South Stand is where I sit so asked about that specifically. My understanding is they'll hold back X amount of tickets where X is the number of season ticket holders.

Again, don't quote me on this as it is confusing even for an intellectual like me.

2 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

South Stand is where I sit so asked about that specifically. My understanding is they'll hold back X amount of tickets where X is the number of season ticket holders.

Again, don't quote me on this as it is confusing even for an intellectual like me.

No its sounds pretty straight forward but still utterly ludicrous. Did you query where in the hell they came up with the number 10 from?

16 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

I phoned the club. 10 additional is correct.

They advised me that every season ticket seat is going to be reserved for that season ticket holder for the duration of the season ticket holder sales period. Any non season ticket holder seats will be available for the 10 additional tickets portion of the sale.

If a season ticket holder doesn't take up their seat it then goes into the general sale.

Do not quote me on this until they put up another statement as it is pretty confusing. I think we're sound of we've got season tickets but they were surprised at the fact I couldn't interpret what was on the site.

That is a bit more logical, however the statement could be a lot clearer. I don't think any poster on here has interpreted it that way!

I'd still question how they reached the figure of 10 though.

ETA: I fired off an email and they've just called back and left a voicemail with the words to the same effect.

Edited by lanky_ffc

See these fancards we have - Isn't it about time we used them a lot better?

Instead of selling individual paper match tickets every Falkirk fan should have 1 of these. That way when you buy a ticket FFC are very aware of how many home games you've been too recently. 

Come games like playoffs and cup finals we Could operate a simple loyalty scheme.

ST holders can buy a ticket.

People with 10-18 matches can buy a ticket.

People with 1-9 matches can buy a ticket

General sale.

We have the technology in place already. 

Wtf is going on at our club? We've got players running around in Sevco kit, a Chairman making political speeches on the website, some fans being able to buy more tickets than we have seats at the expense of other fans ... it's fucking shambolic.

So season ticket holders can buy 11 tickets each online or at the stadium before the general sale leaves some for the PATG crowd to have to go to the stadium. I stay through in Glasgow so it suits me as a season ticket holder not having to come through but I think a fairer way would be the season ticket holders get first chance at 1 each with the rest going to the general sale.

This is only for the home tickets eh? Suppose away tickets will get sorted out nearer the time.

1 hour ago, Gaz FFC said:

See these fancards we have - Isn't it about time we used them a lot better?

Instead of selling individual paper match tickets every Falkirk fan should have 1 of these. That way when you buy a ticket FFC are very aware of how many home games you've been too recently. 

Come games like playoffs and cup finals we Could operate a simple loyalty scheme.

ST holders can buy a ticket.

People with 10-18 matches can buy a ticket.

People with 1-9 matches can buy a ticket

General sale.

We have the technology in place already. 

I always assumed that was the way we were going. Cup tickets you just go online, pay the money, done. No admin fee, no cost of printing ticket, no need to go to the shop, no need of posting, no need of extra staff. 

There must be a reason why its so simple yet so hard. 

2 minutes ago, Just a bairn said:

Nope. I'm saying the core support that go to regular season games will get a ticket if they want one. 

Well you said anybody that wants a ticket will get one. If they sell out then, and I'm going out on a limb here, I'd think there maybe just maybe be people that won't get a ticket.

4 minutes ago, Just a bairn said:

Nope. I'm saying the core support that go to regular season games will get a ticket if they want one. 

Yeah, but that's not what you said,

1 hour ago, Just a bairn said:

Bit of an overreaction to this to be honest. Anybody who wants a ticket for any of the games will be able to get one.