The Falkirk FC Thread

Coming from an Ayr fan who has a chairmen we never hear from, what the f**k was the purpose of that statement.

I was actually thinking of LC when I made my comments above. He used to write a blog that was pretty interesting I thought.

Our chairman is a total embarrassment. It would be nice if he could say something constructive regarding FFC instead of that drivel.

Exactly
What about a rallying call to the support to get out to the next 4 games and try help the team get over the line for 2nd.
Fuckin heads gone. Get the fool to f**k. Utter buffoon

30 minutes ago, BairnandBred said:

Is he trying to imply something bad is coming? Could mean absolutely anything! He's covered a wide range of points where he could turn round in a year or two and say "told you so"

Hi Doug!

Speaking as a fan of a club which has always been spearheaded by fantastic chairmen, I really feel for the Falkirk support here. Has he just head butted his keyboard and hoped for the best? It literally means nothing. What a fucking idiot. 

Football must be in a hell of a state in the European non EU nations if that word salad is anything to go by. Utter inane ramblings which kinda suggests to me he is trying to hint at some (probably totally unrelated) bad news he is looking to break gently clouded in a mental Brexit blanket. Bizarre !

1 minute ago, Jimmy85 said:

Speaking as a fan of a club which has always been spearheaded by fantastic chairmen, I really feel for the Falkirk support here. Has he just head butted his keyboard and hoped for the best? It literally means nothing. What a fucking idiot. 

a general update of the UK political affairs ended with a general "hope the government knows the fans have a massive say in all this sh*te I am talking!"

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

But he hasnt. He hasnt even raised a coherent point for discussion never mind covered it. If he pointed to that article in two years and used it to prove some sort of foresight on his part he would be laughed out of whatever room he was in.

Is it bad his statement has genuinely annoyed me? This is the man who is completely in charge of our club. First I've seen of any chairman blab on about Brexit. Ann Budge just put out a great statement covering all bases from the youth set up, right through to backing their manager and stadium progress, its actually (pains me) a great statement, while ours is just a big ball of cringe.