The Falkirk FC Thread

34 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Do go on

Lets just say a family member drives the taxi's and Will was very persistent in telling him to tell no one that he was in there with a woman who he later had to drop off at her own house where her husband and kids were waiting on her.

9 hours ago, FalkirkLad said:

Lets just say a family member drives the taxi's and Will was very persistent in telling him to tell no one that he was in there with a woman who he later had to drop off at her own house where her husband and kids were waiting on her.

I'd believe anything a taxi driver told me.

Like this 1 time at band camp......

What a pish post to put on a football forum!!!

So after its all said and done this weekend and another loss to Hibs, strangely I feel better about things than I did last weekend. I expected Morton to take a real lift from that. Instead they went and chucked their fantastic home record.

There are twists and turns left in the battle for second. I never felt that way last weekend.

My only worry is the games in hand both Morton & Utd have over us. We could quite quickly find ourselves in 4th.

That said, we do have the points on the board and up until Morton we have played very well since Hogmanay. We only just lost yesterday too.

They were pushing Alston for a Scotland cap on sportsound yesterday.

That programme is getting more boring than OF phone ins. Cosgrove and Cowan just bang on about Motherwell and especially Cosgrove boring the c**t out of me about St. Johnstone. If I hear the twat talk about Henry Hall again I will put my boot through the radio. It should be called the Infirm Talk Show. Pish utter pish

Hopefully this puts to and end the argument for McHugh starting games. A great impact sub, yes, but not when you have Miller/Austin and potentially O'Hara who can offer more from the start of a game.

I agree about McHugh, if he looked anywhere near as motivated or driven when he starts as he does when he's a sub he'd be our best player.

Is his contract up in the summer?

I agree about McHugh, if he looked anywhere near as motivated or driven when he starts as he does when he's a sub he'd be our best player.

Is his contract up in the summer?

Don't even think it's motivation. His game last year relied on a tired defence making mistakes, which happens in this league. Much more difficult to do at the start.

Yes it is. I would be looking to get another striker in.

Speaking of contracts being up, who's all potentially leaving in the summer?

Quite a few with contracts up I think but assume we have offered new terms to some and for me, hopefully the ones with a *.

Rogers

McCracken

Leahy

Watson

Kerr

Sibbald*

Taiwo*

McKee*

Baird

Miller*

McHugh

Shepherd

Aird*

From that list:

Rogers I assume will be warming the bench back at Aberdeen.

McCracken will be gone.

Leahy obviously should be offered a contract but whether he would want to stay is another matter.

Watson I think will be away but I'd absolutely be keeping him.

There's no chance of Houston binning Kerr. I hope he's used less often next season

Sibbald will absolutely be away. He's far too good for this division.

I'll greet if we let Taiwo go.

Baird has done enough to warrant a new deal imo.

BSLM should be getting a new deal he's definitely got a lot left to offer although he has been fairly shite since Christmas.

McHugh should be away imo. Really like him but he's just not shown enough particularly when starting games.

I've got this fucking horrible feeling that Houston will offer Shepherd a new deal. He's fucking shite though and should be away to play with the rest of our failed youth players at the shire.

There also Aird and McKee who both signed till the end of the season. I'd definitely be looking to keep Aird and obviously it's all depending on McKees fitness. He played well against the Pars and not been seen since.

I still think Sibbald will be with us till someone can get him for hee haw. Still incredible that he can't get a game for the u21s when their calling up guys on loan to montrose. Leahy will be away now that there's no compo required. Baird will be a year older so even though he's done ok this season there may be better options out there. McCracken surely must be at the end of the road.