The Falkirk FC Thread

31 minutes ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

I'd celebrate if Arfield scored.

And I've got a season ticket at Hampden. f**k off Strachan 

A fucking Queens Park fan? GTF out our thread!

Safe to say there'll be a better game on Saturday at ER.

That was pretty tame from Scotland. Really hope Martin doesn't start up fron on Sunday Griffiths for me even though he's not playing as regularly at club level.

Edited by BountyBairn

Unless its a company doing it all and us being the supplier of the facility and getting paid a fee, then no......
The line ups are as bad as the 80s thing they had a few year ago and they couldnt give the tickets away or that.
Youll never please everybody but the disco one is the most tragic bills I have seen for many a years, fingers crossed its a fee based on the facilities for those weekend of gigs altho it usually is a separate company dealing with it anyhoo, still hope its fee for facilities on their part and rake in cash from parking and food and drink.

If they haven't done it that way then a certain Director should be hunted. He cost the club a fortune the last time he tried that nonsense meaning the Rod Stewart gig merely balanced the books from the Status Quo shambles

The difference between Arfield and the fake Irish pair is that in their case Scotland wanted them to play. Arfield was never picked whilst being a regular at a higher level than the majority of the squad. Strachan gets away with murder simply because he was a decent ex Scottish player. Anyone else wouldve been hounded out by now after the results and performances hes managed over.

The difference between Arfield and the fake Irish pair is that in their case Scotland wanted them to play. Arfield was never picked whilst being a regular at a higher level than the majority of the squad. Strachan gets away with murder simply because he was a decent ex Scottish player. Anyone else wouldve been hounded out by now after the results and performances hes managed over.

Wasn't arfield at one point Burnleys player of the year in the English premiership and he couldn't even make the Scotland squad for a friendly?

I actually quite liked Strachan up to the arfield thing and now have no time for him. Not surprised we are languishing when he picks the same old favourites game in game out.

40 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Anyone know the particulars of Joe McKees injury? Think I read somewhere he got hit hard in the 20s game and then on here that he was in a moonboot.

Just wanting to see if we can head off the usual (ironically lazy) pish about Houstie signing him.

It's not pish at all. Houston should obviously have predicted McKee's injury and stayed well away. He has been injured before you know.

9 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Anyone know the particulars of Joe McKees injury? Think I read somewhere he got hit hard in the 20s game and then on here that he was in a moonboot.

Just wanting to see if we can head off the usual (ironically lazy) pish about Houstie signing him.

He got a knock on the ankle when going into a tackle. Not connected to his previous injury, which was reported by Houston as a bruised heel.