The Falkirk FC Thread

2 hours ago, Believe The Hype said:

Decent line up for the 'hands up' festival at the the stadium in June. Think we will make any money from these gigs ?

Unless its a company doing it all and us being the supplier of the facility and getting paid a fee, then no......

The line ups are as bad as the 80s thing they had a few year ago and they couldnt give the tickets away or that.

Youll never please everybody but the disco one is the most tragic bills I have seen for many a years, fingers crossed its a fee based on the facilities for those weekend of gigs altho it usually is a separate company dealing with it anyhoo, still hope its fee for facilities on their part and rake in cash from parking and food and drink.

45 minutes ago, MrDust said:

Unless its a company doing it all and us being the supplier of the facility and getting paid a fee, then no......

The line ups are as bad as the 80s thing they had a few year ago and they couldnt give the tickets away or that.

Youll never please everybody but the disco one is the most tragic bills I have seen for many a years, fingers crossed its a fee based on the facilities for those weekend of gigs altho it usually is a separate company dealing with it anyhoo, still hope its fee for facilities on their part and rake in cash from parking and food and drink.

Agree Mr Dust. Lets hope thats the case. I mean the village people for fecks sake.

2 minutes ago, King Dom's Moustache said:

Little defector that he is. I'm booing him and I'm not even watching it.

Nice fishing trip. I'll bite. The boy from Livi, playing in the PL at a good level for years and was NEVER called up despite English lads in the championship getting a game for Scotland.

Hes quite right to further his career with Canada. I wish him well. Though he can wait to score as I've 2-1 to Scotland on my coupon.

Just now, BountyBairn said:

Can you's fix that tattie field you's call a pitch before Saturday please? Maybe this is the source of your dip in form, what with all the #ballers in your squad and all that.

Why would you care, it'll suit the hoofball Falkirk play.