The Falkirk FC Thread

How's Kidd actually been when he's played?

He's done ok. He was actually part of our defence during our best run of the season but I really don't think he can defend. His positioning is absolutely terrible but he looks decent going forward I actually think he'd look good as a right wing back if we ever go to a back 3.

Saying all that I would like him to get another run in the team at right back. I'm not sure how much more of Muirhead's long aimless punts out of play I can watch.

I can't see there being anything in the Liam Craig rumour. Even although it does seem like a perfect Houston signing, its an easy rumour with Liam still staying local and his wife working at the club. Seen him at a few games last season as well.

I'd like to think Houston will be saving Rankins wage for a right midfielder. Surely.

Outside now ya tractor shagging bumpkin!

Evidently intelligence levels in Fife are at an all time high.

Although referring to someone from Edinburgh by that term, one does wonder how much lower and insulting a resident of Falkirk should be referenced.

I can't see there being anything in the Liam Craig rumour. Even although it does seem like a perfect Houston signing, its an easy rumour with Liam still staying local and his wife working at the club. Seen him at a few games last season as well.

I'd like to think Houston will be saving Rankins wage for a right midfielder. Surely.

Don't think she does any more

58 minutes ago, Widge said:

Evidently intelligence levels in Fife are at an all time high.

Although referring to someone from Edinburgh by that term, one does wonder how much lower and insulting a resident of Falkirk should be referenced.

Gibberish

20 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Worth noting, while we're on the subject, that Craig's contract expires in the summer.

Oh God no...well do a reverse John rankin & offer him 18 months...this could be our worst signing from saints since Mark traynor or tranor or however it was spelt he was utter dung

Rogers

Kidd Grant Luca Gallagher

Taiwo Kerr Sibbald

O'Hara McHugh Hippolyte

Could swap Kidd/Muirhead, Gallagher/Leahy and McHugh/Baird

Luca injured. Hope he plays Muirhead CH tomorrow