The Falkirk FC Thread

On 12/6/2016 at 12:45, latapythelegend said:

Anybody know if any buses that still have seats from the Dunfermline game? Usually go on the elliots bus but it's full. BTW is full as well.
Looking for 8 so it's a bit optimistic. Tempted to just run another one if everyone is full

BTW have just announced they're running another bus if you didn't get something sorted 

And to think some people have touted some of the Hibs defence for scotland caps.  Aye lets bolster a Scotland defence who are feckin useless at defending crossballs with some Hibee defenders who are even more hopeless at defending cross balls.

Best defence in Britain m8

Anyone got any questions they would like to put to Peter Houston?

We have an exclusive interview with him tomorrow so if there is anything you would like an answer to and don't fancy shouting it at him over the dugout nows your chance. 

Tweet to (@)FitbaTips to let us know. 

Or reply here if that's easier.

30 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Best defence in Britain m8

You lost a goal to us with ten men. A goal from another badly defended cross ball into the box I may add. Houstie pointed out Hibs weakness back in our cup semi win and yet it happened in both games at hibs last year the playoffs last season and again in our last game.  Their terrible at defending crosses.

2 minutes ago, Fitba Tips said:

Anyone got any questions they would like to put to Peter Houston?

We have an exclusive interview with him tomorrow so if there is anything you would like an answer to and don't fancy shouting it at him over the dugout nows your chance. 

Tweet to (@)FitbaTips to let us know. 

Or reply here if that's easier.

Aye. John Rankin! Why????

You lost a goal to us with ten men. A goal from another badly defended cross ball into the box I may add. Houstie pointed out Hibs weakness back in our cup semi win and yet it happened in both games at hibs last year the playoffs last season and again in our last game.  Their terrible at defending crosses.

Yet we have the best defence in Britain.

32 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I still look in one OneF every so often, as there are a few decent posters on there and occasional bits of info one might miss. I also like one of the guys reports on the dev squad. Today however, I was fucking howling reading the collective OneF meltdown over Jess Glynne playing at TFS.... Lots of "never heard of her" and no danger shel sell it out. Brutal stuff.

Never heard of her.

4 hours ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Ask him what his favourite curry is, there was a bit of debate with regards to the Indian sign he has over Easter road