The Falkirk FC Thread

Given that many doubted Kerr, Miller, McHugh and to a degree Watson and Muirhead...I'm happy to go with Houties judgement on who we need.

Best manager tactics and signings wise since McCall or maybe Jeffries IMO

Yep.

Gotta love the way some folk play 1 game of football manager on their PC and suddenly think they are Jose Mourinho.

You know you are in the presence of such a person when he's talking shite about new signings and who's needed where.

Let the guy wi the coaching badges who's forgot more than you will know figure it out

Was always going to happen if we didnt get promotion unfortunately. A good player who has given his all when here. No gripes about him moving on and he's not exactly irreplacable. I'd rather have Nicky Law to be honest if that was an option.

He's fast, skilful, level headed and got a bit of dig when necessary.

Most importantly he's got the golden touch of coming up with important, or just magnificent goals when least expected/most required.

He will also appear to disappear (if you know what I mean) for significant stretches of a game at a time, but you will forgive him these, or you'll have me to answer to.

Farewell Blair, many thanks for your impeccable service to FFC.

He's fast, skilful, level headed and got a bit of dig when necessary.

Most importantly he's got the golden touch of coming up with important, or just magnificent goals when least expected/most required.

He will also appear to disappear (if you know what I mean) for significant stretches of a game at a time, but you will forgive him these, or you'll have me to answer to.

Farewell Blair, many thanks for your impeccable service to FFC.

seconded

I've always had a soft spot for Blair. He's provided the club and fans so many happy memories with important goals over the years. My favourite is still his winning goal away to Dunfermline..

Houstie has a meeting with the board today to decide budgets and signings. He’s looking to sign a new ‘keeper, right back, centre back and a midfielder. By the sounds of it McCracken will be there as a coach and last minute back-up if required.

New GK,

New RB – New CB – Grant – Leahy

New Mid – Kerr – Vaulks – Sibbs

Baird – McHugh

With Watson, Muirhead, McCracken + Youth as back up for the defence.

Taiwo, Craigen, Hippolyte + Youth as back up for midfield

Miller, O’Hara, Austin as back up for up front.

I’d get shot of Smith and Shepherd and add another attacking midfielder on top of this.

Edited by wee_bairn

I would suggest we look okay up front (providing Austin and O'hara are able to chip in with a few goals) but our defence needs some serious reinforcements. Can also see Taiwo and Vaulks being our preferred midfielders.

Also sad to see Blair go, fantastic player and for me will always be remembered for the wonder goal against Hamilton in the Cup a couple seasons back. Wish him all the best in the future

Given that many doubted Kerr, Miller, McHugh and to a degree Watson and Muirhead...I'm happy to go with Houties judgement on who we need.

Best manager tactics and signings wise since McCall or maybe Jeffries IMO

What do the blowfish think?