The Falkirk FC Thread

CjELAKwWgAIrhHl.jpg

Obviously we never do crowd wanks but the support was absolutely wonderful today. 

Is that all?

:)

Seriously, Falkirk have been good this season and should be amongst the favourites for next seasons title.

Edited by mrpaddyx

Is that all?

:)

Seriously, Falkirk have been good this season and should be amongst the favourites for next seasons title.

I think next season will be enjoyable with dome decent games in this league but we are no more likely to go up. Today was as good a chance as wel get. We will probably lose a few players and your going to have dundee utd hibs, ppssible a stronger st mirren and the scum to contend with. 2nd would still be a good season next year

Looked like school boys against men Killie were too strong. Still good season for Falkirk

Game too far in hindsight. Horrendous start just killed us. Needed to get through 30 minutes. Hardly got through 30 seconds

Game too far in hindsight. Horrendous start just killed us. Needed to get through 30 minutes. Hardly got through 30 seconds

Agreed 100%. SFA won't change the rules because they are scared of losing another club

Over the 2 games we weren't good enough, I admit. My heart goes out to the Bairns at the end today, had some players in tears

It was important to frustrate them (and their support) today but obviously that plan went tits up almost immediately.

Pretty obvious the summer transfer merry go round is going to be crucial in how we fare next season.

Desperately need more strength in defence and midfield.

Will the Board free the necessary funds though?

Shite, man. Utter shite.

Can't fault the players over the season but we were found out yesterday big time.

We've ground out results and done amazingly to get within one game of promotion but like others have said

- one game too far.

I usually hate all the defiant in defeat crap that fans do at full time but felt that it was justified for our players after the season they've had.

In reality, not sure how many of our team yesterday have played there last game for us. However, it's clear that it was Blair Alstons

A special mention to that man. For everything he's done for us, the goals, ability and his general decency as a man, I hope he kicks on and plays at the highest level he can

Do we know when season tickets go on sale? Would hope there would be something about this soon to encourage some of the part-timers.

I'm pretty sure all the staff are off today as there was a do at one of the local hotels last night. I wouldn't be surprised if there was an announcement about season tickets tomorrow though. I know there are a few announcements in the pipeline, though I'm not privvy to the timings.

I'm pretty sure all the staff are off today as there was a do at one of the local hotels last night. I wouldn't be surprised if there was an announcement about season tickets tomorrow though. I know there are a few announcements in the pipeline, though I'm not privvy to the timings.

Apparently the entire team was in city last night #sundaysesh