The Falkirk FC Thread

Anyone any thoughts on trying to buy Rogers off of the Dons? I'd be happy to take him permanently after a shaky start he's done very well with us and would be a decent asset IMO.

Biggest concern about next season is getting a decent keeper. Not seen enough of Deniz to know if he's good enough for first team be that top flight or championship.

Edited by BountyBairn

Anyone any thoughts on trying to buy Rogers off of the Dons? I'd be happy to take him permanently after a shaky start he's done very well with us and would be a decent asset IMO.

Biggest concern about next season is getting a decent keeper. Not seen enough of Deniz to know if he's good enough for first team be that top flight or championship.

I reckon he'll be first choice at the dons next season to be honest.  Our current backup looks a half decent option and if we were to go down the loan option again I'd take a look at Jack Hamilton at Hearts. Excellent young keeper who will be looking for more game time.

I can see why though. Huge queues round the stadium and Joe miggins at the front buying two tickets is humming and hawwing at the seating plan

They sold them online per seat number and section, shouldve sold as per block no choice should've been the case after season ticket holders got the chance of their seat. It was chaos on Friday and will be again, pissing off the 2000+ could've been avoided 2nd time around.

Over 3500 tickets sold by 5pm tonight with another 2 hours for season ticket holders only. Falkirk tweeting we're getting no more from Kilmarnock as things stand so there could be trouble tomorrow when there's only a few hundred available for general sale.

Anyone picked up tickets that were ordered online yet?

Just wondering if there was any bother given that no confirmation e-mail was sent out.

Picked mines up at 5.15pm today.  Was asked my name and given my tickets, no transaction number asked for.