The Walking Dead

King Kebab

A great series, but I was also a bit disappointed with the final episode. I guess it must have been filmed before they made the decision to make another series.

Also disappointed that we never actually found out what became of Merle after he broke free (unless I've missed something). He had the potential to be a great character.

A great series, but I was also a bit disappointed with the final episode. I guess it must have been filmed before they made the decision to make another series.

Also disappointed that we never actually found out what became of Merle after he broke free (unless I've missed something). He had the potential to be a great character.

I think he'll be coming back with a vengence.

From reading some of the comics I'm shocked that it made it to TV.

It's a real shame that we have to wait until next Autumn for the next installment.

Sick would be an understatement.

I think he'll be coming back with a vengence.

From reading some of the comics I'm shocked that it made it to TV.

It's a real shame that we have to wait until next Autumn for the next installment.

Sick would be an understatement.

Yeah, hopefully, good actor.

Do you mean because of the storyline? Like the plot or the fact that you think it's a poor read, cause I thought the comic was really gripping.

I thought the series was not too bad. I think the zombie genre has pretty much been done to death (pardon the pun) but I'll watch the future episodes of this.

Any idea what the doctor said to Rick at the end? I assume it was some truly grim knowledge about how f***ed the entire situation was and the scale of the devastation worldwide.

When is the 2nd season of this? I had read somewhere it was hoped to be mid-febuary? I hope we see the return of the guy (whos name escapes me) who cut his hand off.

I only ever watch shows on FX, so I can answer this...

My shows come back...

True Blood - January

NCIS - February

The Walking Dead - ~ October

only caught the last episode of this.didnt even know about FX channel.

is this not available on catch up,can only get last episode.

If you want to stream it follow the link above, but all six episodes are available as torrents if you download Vuze and search for it.

EDIT: They all downloaded in under 2 hours, as there are plenty of seeders...

Edited by SaltyTON

• 1 month later...

I thought the series was not too bad. I think the zombie genre has pretty much been done to death (pardon the pun) but I'll watch the future episodes of this.

Any idea what the doctor said to Rick at the end? I assume it was some truly grim knowledge about how f***ed the entire situation was and the scale of the devastation worldwide.

That he isn't the father of the baby.

I thought it was towards the end of next year. I might be wrong though.

The plan is an Halloween start date iirc. This started strong but imo it went downhill and after reading the comic I can see where some of the next series is going to go but there is some stuff that isn't going to happen because it's too harsh to be shown on telly.

The plan is an Halloween start date iirc. This started strong but imo it went downhill and after reading the comic I can see where some of the next series is going to go but there is some stuff that isn't going to happen because it's too harsh to be shown on telly.

How recent is that knowledge, I thought it'd be moved to June/July.

Last time I read anything about the 2nd series it was December and an interview about the firing of the writers. Frank daberont was saying a late 2011 start for the series with Halloween looking good. Of course they may well have changed the expected start date and I haven't seen anything about it.