The Walking Dead

King Kebab

It was great, he beat the shit out that p***k!

Did like that the redneck cut off his hand and there was minimal blood left, and the roof was still chained up... where the f**k did he go unless he commited suicide by jumping after all that pain?

Yeah, I thought that as well. Unless

he might have wrapped his hand in his t-shirt as soon as he cut it

Come on folks, spoiler tags please. Remember the replay isn't until tomorrow night and folk might have been unable to watch it on Friday.

Seems only fair to give them until then before spoiling key story points!

And if anybody is interested you can also download the comics, here is issues 1 to 68 in one big dump, although it is up to issue 78 but the newer ones are easy to find!!!

I hate you!!! I have downloaded the comics and read the first 3/4 and up to where to tv show is and now im desperate to keep reading but I don't wanna ruin the tv show but my willpower is shocking!

He had a hacksaw, why did he no cut the handcuffs or the wee bit of metal he was cuffed to rather than his hand!

You ever tried to cut through thick metal with a flimsy wee hacksaw with one hand? It ain't possible!

Far easier to cut off your hand, especially given he would have been close to death at this point.

You ever tried to cut through thick metal with a flimsy wee hacksaw with one hand? It ain't possible!

Far easier to cut off your hand, especially given he would have been close to death at this point.

Aye, a hacksaw stuff all the time at work. Granted its no the easiest thing in the world wi 1 hand but if it was 20 mins sawing metal or 2 mins sawing my wrist i think id take the metal option!

This one was pretty good.

This series needed a bloodbath. I thought that that was the reason why they had so many more randomers in the group.

Not sure why Merle wasn't there, he was in a vehicle and they were running yet the small party got there first.

The sister should've 'woken' up at the end.

Edited by forehead7

Thought I'd bump this, just watched episode 6.

Didn't give my opinion on five, forgot to and now it's a bit hazy. This CDC character looks pretty cool though, nice change to the comics' storyline of the prison.

Bit gutted that the doctor died, thought he was cool. Didn't even know who the other chick is so her death didn't hit me.

Not a great episode if I'm honest.

Didn't even know who the other chick is so her death didn't hit me.

Not a great episode if I'm honest.

Token black me thinks, I can't remember her doing or saying much if anything in the first five episodes!