The Walking Dead

King Kebab

I thought it was only open flames or lots of sparks that could ignite petrol...not a fag end.

Anyway, this programme is getting so shit it's funny. Negan just happens to be travelling at the back of a convoy unaccompanied with just a baseball bat..no bother [emoji23]

On 3/20/2018 at 18:11, RandomGuy. said:

It really doesn't, as someone who's used a grinder next to fuel, I feel capable of making that claim. 

You drop a lit fag into a drum of petrol and it'll light, sparks alone would be drowned out. 

You'll end up winning a Darwin award.

23 hours ago, AUFC90 said:

I thought it was only open flames or lots of sparks that could ignite petrol...not a fag end.

Anyway, this programme is getting so shit it's funny. Negan just happens to be travelling at the back of a convoy unaccompanied with just a baseball bat..no bother emoji23.png

Why wouldnt he? They're driving through an abandoned apocalyptic wasteland, not downtown New York in rush hour.

49 minutes ago, AUFC90 said:
1 hour ago, Mr X said:
Why wouldnt he? They're driving through an abandoned apocalyptic wasteland, not downtown New York in rush hour.

They are also pretty much at war. Why would he ?

At war with a group of people he thinks are miles away, hiding up in Hilltop.

Ok then. They are travelling in convoys to protect against walkers and people. Negan just happens to be at the back, unprotected and unarmed. I find this strange, you don't. End of story.

9 minutes ago, AUFC90 said:
30 minutes ago, Mr X said:

Ok then. They are travelling in convoys to protect against walkers and people. Negan just happens to be at the back, unprotected and unarmed. I find this strange, you don't. End of story.

You didnt find it strange, you said "this programme is getting so shit it's funny". If you'd just found it strange I probably wouldnt even have replied

You didnt find it strange, you said "this programme is getting so shit it's funny". If you'd just found it strange I probably wouldnt even have replied

It is so shit its funny and that was one of the many incidents that leads me to believe this. If you think travelling to a battle at the back of a convoy, unprotected and unaccompanied is normal then fair enough. Not going to debate about it coz i couldnt really care less. The shows getting shitter and more ridiculous each week. Thats a fact.

8 minutes ago, AUFC90 said:

It is so shit its funny and that was one of the many incidents that leads me to believe this. If you think travelling to a battle at the back of a convoy, unprotected and unaccompanied is normal then fair enough. Not going to debate about it coz i couldnt really care less. The shows getting shitter and more ridiculous each week. Thats a fact.

Well, seeing as you ended your post with "fact" I guess thats the end of it