The Walking Dead

King Kebab

9 hours ago, IainMorton said:

Decent episode ruined by the shit CGI when Jadis and Negan were in the car at the end.

1 hour ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

I thought that was the best episode since S7E01.

Was pretty obvious Rick and Negan weren't going to die and even I was shouting at the tv when Rick was firing bullets at the car. Why didn't he sneak up and then open fire?

The CGI was ridiculous at the end. I predict Jadis will use Negan as a bargaining chip to join Rick and they'll hold Negan as a prisoner and he'll somehow break out.

Why did they need CGI to just have 2 people in a car anyway?  Sorry if I missed something obvious, I was knackered by that point last night.

I thought that was the best episode since S7E01.

Was pretty obvious Rick and Negan weren't going to die and even I was shouting at the tv when Rick was firing bullets at the car. Why didn't he sneak up and then open fire?

The CGI was ridiculous at the end. I predict Jadis will use Negan as a bargaining chip to join Rick and they'll hold Negan as a prisoner and he'll somehow break out.

Bullets that didn’t ignite the fuel pouring out the car that Dwights cigarette butt did.... [emoji1]

56 minutes ago, Boghead ranter said:

Why did they need CGI to just have 2 people in a car anyway?  Sorry if I missed something obvious, I was knackered by that point last night.

Probably because the Jadis actress couldn’t drive a car and point a gun to his head at the same time.

Best episode in ages . Thought they were gonna blindside us by wiping out negan from out of nowhere after how many seasons of dragging a plot out ?! Bit ridiculous tho that Rick has spent the last few years nonchalantly firing off headshots from all ranges and angles but then can't hit a 6ft target from 10 paces , or more to the point finish off his nemesis when he's trapped in an upturned car ! That aside it looks like things are gonna pick up pace and finally round off the negan storyline.

11 hours ago, bennett said:

Spray bullets wildly and miss easy target, reload rifle then throw rifle away, take out pistol and waste ammo.

He didnt reload, did he? I thought he ejected the empty magazine and threw the rifle away.

1 hour ago, 8MileBU said:

Bullets that didn’t ignite the fuel pouring out the car that Dwights cigarette butt did.... emoji1.png

Bullets dont ignite fuel

10 minutes ago, Boghead ranter said:

I still think that there's going to be a thing where Negan disciplines Simon for his insubordination.  Either that, or they're lining Simon up as the new leader of the saviours if Negan gets offed.  

Or, more likely, something else.

I think you're right. Theres definitely some kind of power-play/confrontation between Simon and Negan coming. Maybe it will be Simon that ends up killing Negan

Best episode in ages . Thought they were gonna blindside us by wiping out negan from out of nowhere after how many seasons of dragging a plot out ?! Bit ridiculous tho that Rick has spent the last few years nonchalantly firing off headshots from all ranges and angles but then can't hit a 6ft target from 10 paces , or more to the point finish off his nemesis when he's trapped in an upturned car ! That aside it looks like things are gonna pick up pace and finally round off the negan storyline.

I think its a set up for a jailbreak along with the other prisoners at the hilltop.

Think IainMorton may have cracked that answer. Looked ridiculous though.

Bullets that didn’t ignite the fuel pouring out the car that Dwights cigarette butt did.... [emoji1]

????. Tv shows and films seem to make their own rules up when it comes to car explosions.

Great episode though, good to see this thread with a bit more activity too. Theres hope for the show yet.

It can't be a slow episode next week, keep the momentum going.

Really hope I'm wrong but I really think Simon is going to be popping his clogs pretty soon and probably at the hands of Negan, or probably more likely, Lucille !!!

Bullets maybe don’t ignite fuel but the numerous sparks made as they struck metal was more than ample....

Did mythbusters not do an episode on this , debunking the whole lighting a pool of petrol with a bullet thing ? I'm no expert but I'm pretty sure the petrol and air would need to be under some kind of compression for the spark to ignite it.

2 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

Bullets maybe don’t ignite fuel but the numerous sparks made as they struck metal was more than ample....

It really doesn't, as someone who's used a grinder next to fuel, I feel capable of making that claim. 

You drop a lit fag into a drum of petrol and it'll light, sparks alone would be drowned out. 

It really doesn't, as someone who's used a grinder next to fuel, I feel capable of making that claim. 
You drop a lit fag into a drum of petrol and it'll light, sparks alone would be drowned out. 

Fair enough. Well, you learn something new every day.

5 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

I'm not willing to try it myself but seemingly lit cigarettes don't ignite petrol...

19 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

FFS emoji1.png

Time for a P&B Mythbusters show. You can go first since it's you who started all this..