The Walking Dead

King Kebab

2 hours ago, munro7 said:

See Daryl & Carol have been wandering about Aberdeen today. Insert own Walking Dead joke here....

Practically the whole cast were in London the weekend just gone for Walker Stalker Con. I was there for the second year running and met a few of the cast as well as a couple from Sons of Anarchy. It’s a strange experience being in the same building and being so close to a lot of people you only see on your TV screen.

Edited by IainMorton

My partner suggested instead of Coral dying he could have survived, leading to a realisation that there can be a way out of this.

Roll on a few series of them trying to get cross country to Washington(?) Or somewhere major, where there might be some sort of law and order.

It's getting fckin ridiculous that they are choosing to stay in the woods. When was the last time they were near a previously heavily populated area?

3 hours ago, dave.j said:

When was the last time they were near a previously heavily populated area?

Probably when they left Atlanta when the whole thing started. CDC/farm/prison/terminus/Alexandria - all miles from nowhere.

14 hours ago, IainMorton said:

Probably when they left Atlanta when the whole thing started. CDC/farm/prison/terminus/Alexandria - all miles from nowhere.

The blonde lassie who was Daryl’s friend was in a hospital in a city, IIRC. But we haven’t seen destroyed cities teeming with the undead for Christ knows how long.

5 minutes ago, Antlion said:

The blonde lassie who was Daryl’s friend was in a hospital in a city, IIRC. But we haven’t seen destroyed cities teeming with the undead for Christ knows how long.

Doesnt that answer the question of why they would avoid them?

And it was Beth! How could you forget Beth? :( 

4 hours ago, Mr X said:

Doesnt that answer the question of why they would avoid them?

And it was Beth! How could you forget Beth? :( 

Probably - although from a dramatic perspective, it would be more interesting to see than endless rural settlements (which are themselves never places of safety).

Beth! Aye; I actually really liked her, too. Either my memory is failing with age or I’ve become so disinterested in the show I can’t even remember the names of the characters I liked (Dale is still lodged in my mind though!). I’m still going to watch, but I haven’t bothered beyond the first episode of the mid-season break yet. I think the last time I was desperate to watch as soon as it had aired was a couple of years ago. 

On 16/03/2018 at 18:46, dave.j said:

My partner suggested instead of Coral dying he could have survived, leading to a realisation that there can be a way out of this.

Roll on a few series of them trying to get cross country to Washington(?) Or somewhere major, where there might be some sort of law and order.

It's getting fckin ridiculous that they are choosing to stay in the woods. When was the last time they were near a previously heavily populated area?

They are near Washington.. Eugene's plan was to go to Washington and it was seen in the distance in a previous episode. Eugene then admitted his story was bollocks and they met Jesus and then the Negan thing happened so they haven't moved a great distance for a while

Edited by Wile E Coyote
spelling

6 hours ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

I think there is going to be a secret underground government type bunker at the dump. Simon would'nt have mentioned the heli pad for no reason and that obviously ties in with the helicopter Rick seen.

Interested to see what the helicopters all about, the more that happens the more I'm convinced they're looking to wrap it up within the next couple seasons. Kirkman was on Talking Dead after one of the episodes and trying to squirm away from the helicopter questions, guy who plays Aaron asked about it and he said something like "there might be one" while trying to change the subject.

Interested to see what the helicopters all about, the more that happens the more I'm convinced they're looking to wrap it up within the next couple seasons. Kirkman was on Talking Dead after one of the episodes and trying to squirm away from the helicopter questions, guy who plays Aaron asked about it and he said something like "there might be one" while trying to change the subject.

Yeah we'll see how that plays out but it screams out possible end game to me.

Hoping for a faster paced episode tonight.

Folk expecting any excitement from the Helipad are probably in for a disappointment. 

It'll be some badass CIA guy who's in it for fifteen episodes and does nothing apart from make shite speeches. 

Folk expecting any excitement from the Helipad are probably in for a disappointment. 
It'll be some badass CIA guy who's in it for fifteen episodes and does nothing apart from make shite speeches. 

My heart sank a bit when i read the opening sentence i thought you were going to say don't expect an exciting episode tonight.

Sounds like the kind of role JDM would be good at. Wonder if Negan has a twin ????.

To readers of the comics/graphic novels, does Georgie not seem very similar to a character who has just appeared in the last couple of issues???

I thought that was the best episode since S7E01.

Was pretty obvious Rick and Negan weren't going to die and even I was shouting at the tv when Rick was firing bullets at the car. Why didn't he sneak up and then open fire?

The CGI was ridiculous at the end. I predict Jadis will use Negan as a bargaining chip to join Rick and they'll hold Negan as a prisoner and he'll somehow break out.