The Walking Dead

King Kebab

2 hours ago, FifeArab said:

Not watched any of the new 5 episodes yet this season. My mate say's Its been good so far but a work colleague says Its confusing...

Which Is It?

Havent really found it either to be honest. The episodes so far take place over a fairly short period of time and jumps between different groups on a per episode basis for the most part. Theres been a few flashback bits too but havent found it particularly confusing.

Probably the next bad guys after Negan.
Be interesting if it was actually good guys, who were observing this "war", and decided Rick and co were the aggressors and villains, so tried to eradicate them. Be a twist to consider the core group in a whole different light

That last episode is the first time that made me question who the real bad guys are. What Negan said was very convincing. Are they slaves? They could surely leave if they wanted but they wouldn't have protection and regular grub. Have we actually seen them kill someone for no good reason? They killed Glenn and Abraham but after the group poked the hornets nest.

Most psychopaths are convincing mind you [emoji38]

Im sure back at the time of the Govenor there was something with a Helicopter, and some us army guys as well

The Govenor had a helicopter

Cheers I knew it’d been seen before but couldn’t think when. I think the last 3 series of tedious, not-a-lot is making the memories of when this show was really good a little blurry.

16 minutes ago, tintax said:

Was there not a helicopter right at the very beginning, when the original group were based in Atlanta?  Seem to remember a helicopter in one of the scenes. 

Possibly, but it wouldn't have been overly unusual then as it was just after the outbreak started.

1 hour ago, 19QOS19 said:

That last episode is the first time that made me question who the real bad guys are. What Negan said was very convincing. Are they slaves? They could surely leave if they wanted but they wouldn't have protection and regular grub. Have we actually seen them kill someone for no good reason? They killed Glenn and Abraham but after the group poked the hornets nest.

Most psychopaths are convincing mind you emoji38.png

Could they actually leave if they wanted? I’m pretty sure that Dwight had escaped (when he first ran into Daryl, he was with those two girls) and Negan sent out a crew to find him and bring him back.

4 hours ago, IainMorton said:

Could they actually leave if they wanted? I’m pretty sure that Dwight had escaped (when he first ran into Daryl, he was with those two girls) and Negan sent out a crew to find him and bring him back.

Aye, but at least one of those girls was Negan's 'wife' (had been Dwight's partner before this), so that's why he wanted her back.

There. Are. RULES!

On 23/11/2017 at 13:26, 19QOS19 said:

Most psychopaths are convincing mind you emoji38.png

When the saviours were being introduced (when Daryl and Abraham were in a truck and got stopped and Daryl RPG'd them) they said they had a policy of killing one person of any group they met straight away so while we may not have actually seen it they certainly do.