The Walking Dead

King Kebab

I think if they killed both Rick and Neagan off then the show might flourish again, bring in some totally new blood maybe from Canada or Mexico or as a bizarre twist the International Space Center could have a cure as they would be able to continue research while the earth fell. Anyway, it needs a major shakeup and even something like bullets running out of fuel running low I mean some of those cars have been running on the same tank of fuel for 4 years as there is no oil refinery open or found yet.

No chance, they are the only 2 characters worth having in the show. Everyone said the same about needing Glenn and Abraham to die and the show hasn’t kicked on at all.

Far too predictable this week, knew what was going to happen. Not even upset by the events as it was glaringly obvious what was going to happen, and said character has hardly been in it anyway.

Iv enjoyed the last few episodes but this one was a shocker.

Assuming we are going to get a Negan episode telling us of his journey, it probably means this is getting dragged on beyond the mid season finale, bearing in mind we only have 2 episodes left now. Unless they do a combination of his story and death.

2 hours ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

Assuming we are going to get a Negan episode telling us of his journey, it probably means this is getting dragged on beyond the mid season finale, bearing in mind we only have 2 episodes left now. Unless they do a combination of his story and death.

They've done a mini-series in the comics showing who he was before the outbreak up until he started the "saviours", so I'd assume they'll do that at some point whether it's dedicated episodes or flashbacks spread out over a few episodes. 

1 hour ago, LiviLion said:

They've done a mini-series in the comics showing who he was before the outbreak up until he started the "saviours", so I'd assume they'll do that at some point whether it's dedicated episodes or flashbacks spread out over a few episodes. 

The lack of Negan in any of the last three episodes is what makes them so boring. He’s the best thing to happen to the show IMO and I wouldn’t be disappointed if he killed Rick and Daryl and took over the rest of their group.

Really really poor now. I have literally no idea what is going on

There seems to be random characters popping up in every episode who I assume we're meant to know. It's a bit odd.

Girlfriend sat bored as f**k through the whole episode then started screaming when she realised the tiger was fucked. We might never watch the show again.

Knew at some point we’d have a zombie tiger on the show.

The Americans are still lapping this shit up, none of the reactors on youtube could see the ‘twists’ coming. For a start you didn’t see Jerry on the ground so it was obvious he was going to pop out of nowhere, and the tiger was nowhere to be seen either.

I’m more upset about Jerry’s axe than I am about the Tiger.

And what about the bullshit with that super gun that tore 40 guys to shreds yet could only make the radiator smoke on Ricks shit mobile?

And Carol hiding behind a car getting pelted with bullets, there’s no way the bullets wouldn’t go through the door on one side and come out the other with the speed they were going at.

One positive is the zombies are having more of an impact this season.

Awful.

Had a genuine heads gone moment when they cut to yet another King Ezekiel monologue at the beginning of the episode after ending  the last one on an, admittedly obvious, cliffhanger.  The pacing in particular has been terrible,  with the insistence on jumping around in the timeline ruining the little momentum/tension they have managed to build. 

It's really hard to pick out any positives from the show now. I can see this getting cancelled after this season. 

I didn't mind this latest episode, Ezekiel coming to grips that he is in fact a bit of a loon ,shame about the tiger, loved the save by Jerry....and topped of with a shitload of walkers , including toxic waste ones. When the walkers are in it more it makes a big difference IMO.

Christ.  Absolutely no sign of the moaning letting up then eh?

If you all hate it so much, just bin it. 

I thoroughly enjoyed it again.   Ezekiel is tremendous, Jerry is fucking legendary and that tiger snuffing it was the most emotional scene since Sofia walked out that barn.

Tremendous. Up yours haterz.

I'm just hating how convenient everythings getting. Ezekial walks for ages with that random guy, and then a heavily wounded gerry just happens to get to him the exact second he's about to die.

Then it just happens to be the exact same compound Carol is attacking at the exact same time. And the the tiger waits the whole episode to help him, despite the fact it must just wander around freely doing what it wants, exactly when he needs it, despite them being absolutely miles away from their home.

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

I'm just hating how convenient everythings getting. Ezekial walks for ages with that random guy, and then a heavily wounded gerry just happens to get to him the exact second he's about to die.

Then it just happens to be the exact same compound Carol is attacking at the exact same time. And the the tiger waits the whole episode to help him, despite the fact it must just wander around freely doing what it wants, exactly when he needs it, despite them being absolutely miles away from their home.

Surely this is the beauty of fiction?  Convenient coincidences can be specifically written to ramp up the pressure/ enjoyment?

When Jerry sliced that guy down the middle, my immediate thought wasn't "Oh, come on, that's unrealistic having Jerry show up at this precise point".