King Kebab

The Walking Dead

Still really looking forward to it, the upcoming battle has so much potential and I'm just a big fan of the show. At the same time though I know that like the last three series, everything's going to get all beige and strung-out where I'll just be bored and wish they'd get fucking on with it.

Watching Fear-TWD season 3 just now and it's kind of going that mid-season boring, strung-out way as well.

I watched the first episode of Fear TWD and haven't bothered since. I hope they don't hint at possible cures and tie both tv shows up because I won't be watching it.

I think they must surely realise they can't keep going with the same formula in the last couple of seasons. Possible time jumping could mix it up a bit or that could just be Rick dreaming.

It's went in the way GOT has went with certain characters having so much plot armour. The problem is if you kill Daryl/Michonne they'd need to introduce new characters that will improve the show but i have hated the majority of characters. Jesus is one of the best they have introduced which probably says it all because he hasn't even done that much.

I still think the end will involve Glenn's kid with Judith 15+ years into the future and they'll either still be fighting zombies or they'll be sitting in a high school/job and the zombies have been wiped out and it's back to normal.

2 hours ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

I still think the end will involve Glenn's kid with Judith 15+ years into the future and they'll either still be fighting zombies or they'll be sitting in a high school/job and the zombies have been wiped out and it's back to normal.

Surely with 90% of the population being wiped out, it's gonna take a bit more than 15 years to get things back to normal... :lol:

f**k me, some of you c***s love a moan!

I heart TWD and cannot wait for it's return.

Thank you x

PS I hope it goes on for about 60 seasons.

Surely with 90% of the population being wiped out, it's gonna take a bit more than 15 years to get things back to normal... :lol:

Ok 30 years then .

I need me some Negan

As much as most folk probably can’t wait to see that horrible c**t of a man get his comeuppance, he’s just such a damn likeable bad-guy! For me, at the moment he’s far more crucial to the show than any of the other characters.

^^^ Dragging the arse out of it. The Walking Dead way B)

As much as most folk probably can’t wait to see that horrible c**t of a man get his comeuppance, he’s just such a damn likeable bad-guy! For me, at the moment he’s far more crucial to the show than any of the other characters.

Got to love a good heel character.

18 hours ago, gav-ffc said:

Got to love a good heel character.

Can't see him getting the boot anytime soon right enough.

How they going to do this???
FTWD is really still at the start of the outbreak (or whatever it was) and TWD is about 5 years down the line isn't it???

How they going to do this???
FTWD is really still at the start of the outbreak (or whatever it was) and TWD is about 5 years down the line isn't it???

There’s no real clarity of time in FTWD any longer, as far as I can tell anyway.

9 hours ago, LiviLion said:

Does this mean I need to go watch Fear?

I watched the first season of Fear and it was nothing special. I'd imagine it wouldn't be too difficult to watch the crossover and follow it. As the same stuff has been happening (but this time it's in L.A).

Although Fear is worth watching just for Ophelia:wub:

Part of me wonders if they have just announced the crossover to get more people to watch Fear.

Just seen that they have confirmed that one character will move from one group to the other. Great, another character I probably won't give a f**k about:thumbsdown(assuming that the person moves from Fear to the current group)

I hope it's Victor Strand. That character is wasted in fear. But it'll most likely be someone tedious like Maddison.