King Kebab

The Walking Dead

It continues to astound me how many naysayers continually bring down TWD.

The last season, overall, was tremendous.  I'm looking forward to the return of garbage woman next month and I am more than sure that the series will continue to maintain it's high quality throughout.

As for the #haterz, surely if you're not enjoying it, just stop watching maybe?

Started watching this from the beginning again - just on season two when Coral got shot by Otis. I forgot how bloody irritating Lori and Andrea are.

UK Premiere will be 23rd October, the day after the US air date.

Think this is the year I'm giving up on this. Interest has died off almost completely after how slow and repetitive the previous couple of years have been.

Wonder whose turn it will be to get really sad about all the killing and practice non violence this year?

Edited by Rodhull

Think this is the year I'm giving up on this. Interest has died off almost completely after how slow and repetitive the previous couple of years have been.
Wonder whose turn it will be to get really sad about all the killing and practice non violence this year?

Fear the Walking Dead has basically gone the same way, and it's only at its mid-season break in season 3. At this point it's just retelling the same story as TWD, just elsewhere.

Group finds safe haven. Another group want what they've got though. There's a fight. Some c**t with morals is being a pain in the arse. Sometimes half a dozen zombies turn up but they're easy to kill.

Meh...

Will stick with it though as overall I'm still enjoying both shows and Ofelia is a total piece!

35b5ed3e24c07d88bad9d48120c956a2.jpg

At least The Walking Dead started off well, before its peaks and (numerous) troughs. Fear the Walking Dead was a tedious snooze fest from the moment it aired.

At least The Walking Dead started off well, before its peaks and (numerous) troughs. Fear the Walking Dead was a tedious snooze fest from the moment it aired.

I was late to the party with both shows so watched FTWD first which got me into it and works timeline-wise too. Really enjoyed it, but much like TWD from around season five onwards, there were several mid-season episodes that dragged out and just felt like filler.

IMG_1500633964.616795.jpgIMG_1500633973.125518.jpg

I hope someone stabbed him in the head before he turned.

The trailer is exactly the same as the show: a whole lotta boredom followed by a wee bit of decent action :lol:

Hopefully the end is a signal that we're coming to a conclusion.

Actually looking at that shot of Rick above lying there with the grey beard, he looks like a white version of Naveed from Still Game... :lol: 

Actually looking at that shot of Rick above lying there with the grey beard, he looks like a white version of Naveed from Still Game... :lol: 

Can even see a bit of monster munch in it.

Won't need to bother watching the series now, that'll be all the exciting bits shown already

Started watching this from the beginning again.

So many awful characters I'd forgotten about. T-Dog, Andrea ect . I wonder if they regret killing Shane off? Looking back he potentially could have been a great character.

Anyone bothered about the new season coming up?

Started watching this from the beginning again.

So many awful characters I'd forgotten about. T-Dog, Andrea ect . I wonder if they regret killing Shane off? Looking back he potentially could have been a great character.

Anyone bothered about the new season coming up?

Still really looking forward to it, the upcoming battle has so much potential and I'm just a big fan of the show. At the same time though I know that like the last three series, everything's going to get all beige and strung-out where I'll just be bored and wish they'd get fucking on with it.

Watching Fear-TWD season 3 just now and it's kind of going that mid-season boring, strung-out way as well.

When I watch TWD now I feel how I imagine older christians feel going to church: it's boring but I've came this far so I better see it through to the end to see if it's at least a decent ending.

Seriously hope we're close to the end. Such potential for this show and it's got gradually worse as it's went on.

I'm stockpiling Fear to binge-watch it at a later date as I can't really be arsed with it. Might do the same with this.