King Kebab

The Walking Dead

I'm guessing there's going to be a shitload of neganisms for me to complain about tonight.

I'm guessing there's going to be a shitload of neganisms for me to complain about tonight.

Shitload of Negan in it so probably .

Just watched the finale, though it was excellent. 

Negan is the best thing in the programme by a billion fucking miles. It's not even close. Only reason worth watching.

The scenes with Sascha and Abraham and the Maggie monologue at the end were utterly horrific. That Rick and Michonne are still alive is also really fucking stupid considering the situations they were in. Action was good though, cliche, but good.

Why does the tall ugly Scottish woman (can't remember her character name) and her followers all speak in a monosyllablic drone?

Rick and Rosita are dead to me after trying to blow up Eugene.

That wasn't Rick, that was C'nt Rick.

I knew the garbage mob had turned when the sniper gave Michonne that look.

The f'kin tiger though .

Don't feel sad about Sasha one bit, but she went out like a champ. Knew she wasn't gonna kill Negan though. Spoiled when it was announced he was signed up for season 8, but that could mean he's only in it for a couple of episodes. It won't though.

How did the tiger know who the bad guys were, surely it would've just killed randomly.

They're in a southern state where it's warm, yet negan stoats aboot wearing a leather Fonzy jacket.

And was all that Sasha stuff really needed...

Thought it was decent enough but that really should have been the mid-season finale. They've stretched this season out far too long.

Rick, Carl etc. are untouchable so there wasn't really any suspense when Negan was threatening to kill them.

Felt like an older episode, and a huge improvement on the rest of the series. The Sasha bits were maybe one flashback/box clip more than needed, and the ending was over egged beyond belief, but I felt genuine tension the moment the rubbish folk heel turned on Rick and somehow completely forgot that this is a zombie show and Sasha would turn if she died, so got a surprise when she burst out.

A bit ridiculous no main character died considering they all had guns to their head, and disappointed to see Carl survive again. Also disappointed Michonne survived, in the first few seasons you'd be expecting her to have died there. A lot of plot protected characters these days though.

Thought it was decent enough but that really should have been the mid-season finale. They've stretched this season out far too long.

Rick, Carl etc. are untouchable so there wasn't really any suspense when Negan was threatening to kill them.

I felt like that end, and the end scene, was painting Maggie as a potential "main" character. I reckon they'll try and kill Rick off at some point if ratings drop.

I felt like that end, and the end scene, was painting Maggie as a potential "main" character. I reckon they'll try and kill Rick off at some point if ratings drop.

I'd rather the show just ended than make her the main character. They have been hinting at Ricks hand for a while though.

A good ending would be Judith beside Glen/Maggies baby in 20 years time with either things back to some sort of normality or just them still trying to save the world but it's never going to change.

28 minutes ago, bennett said:

They're in a southern state where it's warm, yet negan stoats aboot wearing a leather Fonzy jacket.

DC's in the north chief, where the monthly average varies from 4 to 27.

It's a shame how far this has fallen. It's been through some peaks and troughs before, but that whole series was just bad, from beginning to end. It was slow, boring and most of it was completely pointless. I think they probably need to call time on it now. Make next series the last, and make it good. 

Or even Rick on his death bed in the future and either Judith sticks a knife in his head to indicate there are still zombies or he's in a hospital bed.

22 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Felt like an older episode, and a huge improvement on the rest of the series. The Sasha bits were maybe one flashback/box clip more than needed, and the ending was over egged beyond belief, but I felt genuine tension the moment the rubbish folk heel turned on Rick and somehow completely forgot that this is a zombie show and Sasha would turn if she died, so got a surprise when she burst out.

A bit ridiculous no main character died considering they all had guns to their head, and disappointed to see Carl survive again. Also disappointed Michonne survived, in the first few seasons you'd be expecting her to have died there. A lot of plot protected characters these days though.

I guess the writers probably felt Sasha was a main character. It's just that nobody gives a flying f**k about her.

I also for a moment had completely forgotten that Sasha would have turned though.

I'm not sure I get the hate. This season along with 6 for me has been hands down the best, far more interesting than oh look lots of dead things, smoosh them!

Characters have been more constant where as in previous seasons they were flipping about from one extreme to the other simply to create 'tension' in the group. 

Ever wonder how they got a CGI tiger into the scene at the end? 

983994_10210811214990526_7463961763410636820_n.jpg

Edited by IainMorton

Utter pish, there was pretty much zero point in this season as nothing happened. My guess is they thought they couldn't kill Negan because he's easily the best thing about the show. 

Thought that was brilliant, couple things I didn't fully get but it is a show about a zombie apocalypse so I probably don't have much of a point :lol: I'm just struggling to believe how after all that gunfire there wasn't a single walker in sight, and how Sasha, amongst the all the gunfire; a) didn't get shot, and b) walked away from all the noise/people.

Not too surprised to see people not happy with it, still too many words and not enough flashing lights and colours to keep them interested apparently.