King Kebab

The Walking Dead

I don't get your point. He hasn't been at Alexandria since before their first fight with The Saviours. He'll be oblivious to Abraham & Glen's deaths, to Rick submitting to Negan, and the resultant "misbehaving" that Negan is now referring to. It can't be him.

He could've been found by The Saviours and fed a load of BS from Negan about Rick and the group. I wouldn't rule him out.

Gregory the shitebag from the Hilltop's a good shout, but I think he might be too obvious.

Assumed that Gregory is going to see Simon to spill the beans about Maggie, Saviours rock up to the Hilltop, capture Maggie and Daryl, take them to Alexandria, Negan makes a point about "the rules" and we've got about half an hour or 15 minutes of gunfire before a cliffhanger for next season.

Probably sounds like a dig, not meant to be. Like others I don't get the amount of stick this gets, almost like it's become a trend to hate things, you see it with movies coming out getting shit reviews no matter what they're like. Loads on Twitter etc saying nothing happened last night, other than Rick's group getting a shit load more guns and probably more people, Sasha not joining the Saviours and still wanting Negan dead (Eugene fucking that up with a pill rather a knife), and Dwight saying he wants to help kill Negan. Nope, nothing at all.

Anyway, where the f**k is Heath and why does no one care? :lol:

I thought that was a good episode, the threat of the walkers still apparent and Negan is just great.

1 hour ago, LiviLion said:

Assumed that Gregory is going to see Simon to spill the beans about Maggie, Saviours rock up to the Hilltop, capture Maggie and Daryl, take them to Alexandria, Negan makes a point about "the rules" and we've got about half an hour or 15 minutes of gunfire before a cliffhanger for next season.

Probably sounds like a dig, not meant to be. Like others I don't get the amount of stick this gets, almost like it's become a trend to hate things, you see it with movies coming out getting shit reviews no matter what they're like. Loads on Twitter etc saying nothing happened last night, other than Rick's group getting a shit load more guns and probably more people, Sasha not joining the Saviours and still wanting Negan dead (Eugene fucking that up with a pill rather a knife), and Dwight saying he wants to help kill Negan. Nope, nothing at all.

Anyway, where the f**k is Heath and why does no one care? :lol:

Nobody knows, doesn't explain why nobody seems to give a shit though:lol:. You would think Tara would have mentioned something when she got back. He'll probably turn up no questions asked(when the actor has finished doing 24)

One of the problems I have with this season is that we could have got to where we are now in about 6 episodes and it would probably have been a lot better for it.

One of the problems I have with this season is that we could have got to where we are now in about 6 episodes and it would probably have been a lot better for it.

This x 1,000,000

34 minutes ago, Father Dougal McGuire said:

This x 1,000,000

No, I think that would definitely have been too many episodes.

Just now, JamieT1314 said:

Doesn't ring any bells. When did we last see him?

When we were introduced to Oceanside or ocean view. When Tara fell off the bridge.

23 hours ago, JamieT1314 said:

Doesn't ring any bells. When did we last see him?

You mean you don't appreciate the hair game? :o

The drop off in interest on social media over the season has been absolutely incredible, no one seems to care or give a f**k.

I don't mind it, I don't think it's particularly great television and the amount of interest I have in it now, compared to when I first started is immense, it's pretty much a completely different programme. It hasn't evolved in a satisfying way at all.

9 hours ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

Anyone excited? Nah?

Yes.

Me.

HTH.

5 hours ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

What an episode!

I hope that's "what an episode" in a good way?