The Walking Dead

King Kebab

Wasn't that lucky, finding all those supplies in a funfair and another filler episode. I've a feeling we won't see any conflict with team negan until next season.

This is just shite.  Rick and Michonne's Knockabout Adventures was shite.  Glenn under the bin Mk2 was shite and as predictable as the roof falling in.  The CGI deer was hilarious, and shite.

Rosita is shite.  Tera is shite.

And The Walking Dead Beyond Thunderdome group are literally the worst thing to happen, anywhere, ever.  WHY THE f**k ARE THEY TALKING LIKE THAT?

So, in brief.  Shite.

1 hour ago, Grant228 said:

There isn't a rifle that would be operational after years outside with no maintenance and cleaning, literally bouncing of a rotten corpse.

Well maybe an Ak47.

Maybe it had only happened a month or two ago.

Christ, it's TV. Why not question the whole concept of dead bodies walking around and trying to eat people?

Maybe it had only happened a month or two ago.
Christ, it's TV. Why not question the whole concept of dead bodies walking around and trying to eat people?

A couple of weeks and those rifles would've been rusted and fucked. And Rick and Michonne said it had been a battle a long time ago.

I don't question that concept because in this show that is considered normal, however the technology and the equipment they use is still the same as what we use in everyday life. You can't pass of blatant bullshit with the argument that because they have zombies that it renders everything else different. It's a rifle, it doesn't have feelings, it doesn't care that there has been a zombie apocalypse. It will act in the same way as what one would act in real life.

In a wet country like Scotland the guns would be in some state, in a warm place with little rain then perhaps with a little maintenance they could be made ready.

I'm sure Rick said that they'd cleaned and tested most of the guns.

Not really fussed about the guns and I doubt it would be mentioned if the episode was even semi decent. The thing that annoys me is just how irrelevant the zombies have become. You had Rick laughing and joking while being stuck in a car surrounded by them. Previous seasons have struck the right balance between the zombies and humans being a threat. Now the zombies either barely feature or carry no threat.

19 hours ago, Jack Burton said:

The thing that annoys me is just how irrelevant the zombies have become.

Totally agree with this. They only seem to be of any nuisance in large numbers and the situations where this happens are so ridiculously concocted that you can't take it seriously, so much so that it's practically impossible to feel the slightest element of trepidation. The whole, clearing the walkers from the quarry and zombie slicing motorway set plays could have been pretty decent if the subplot was of any interest whatsoever. Instead, it felt like contrived bollocks desperately inserted for excitement into a series of otherwise banal filler episodes.

They have fucked this show up spectacularly. 

Edited to add, Jeffrey Dean Morgan is awful as Negan. 

Edited by Pepper

18 hours ago, Pepper said:

Totally agree with this. They only seem to be of any nuisance in large numbers and the situations where this happens are so ridiculously concocted that you can't take it seriously, so much so that it's practically impossible to feel the slightest element of trepidation. The whole, clearing the walkers from the quarry and zombie slicing motorway set plays could have been pretty decent if the subplot was of any interest whatsoever. Instead, it felt like contrived bollocks desperately inserted for excitement into a series of otherwise banal filler episodes.

They have fucked this show up spectacularly. 

Edited to add, Jeffrey Dean Morgan is awful as Negan. 

He's worse than awful.