The Walking Dead

King Kebab

13 minutes ago, Fide said:

That is an accurate assessment of my assessment.  Look at how Eugene lied to Abraham in order to get protection from him.  All Eugene wants is to not be in danger and he's prepared to use his intellect to keep himself safe from harm.

At the same time, I think he's very loyal and wouldn't turn against Rick and co.

I think hed recognise negan to be too unstable to be safe with in the long term.i think hell be looking for a way of killing him which exposes himself to no blame or risk

good episode which is a relief because I think the last 2 have been what weve sadly come to expect from this show-disappointing

Edited by highlandcowden

3 hours ago, highlandcowden said:

I think hed recognise negan to be too unstable to be safe with in the long term.i think hell be looking for a way of killing him which exposes himself to no blame or risk

I'd expect so, he just watched what happened to the doctor who'd done nothing wrong. He knows he's at risk regardless of what he does. He'll be integral to Rick and co beating Negan in the end.

Have to say, part of me would like Eugene to be sincere and join Negan. That episode showed how massively under utilised Eugene has been in Rick's group. The Saviours are portrayed as the bad guys but at least Eugene's input would be appreciated. If I was him I'd be staying put. I can't think of any solid relationship he has with any of the remaining group. Look after number one would be my view in his position.

I enjoyed the episode. I zoned out at the Dwight and Dr meetings. Why did Dwight 'frame' the Doc?

39 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Have to say, part of me would like Eugene to be sincere and join Negan. That episode showed how massively under utilised Eugene has been in Rick's group. The Saviours are portrayed as the bad guys but at least Eugene's input would be appreciated. If I was him I'd be staying put. I can't think of any solid relationship he has with any of the remaining group. Look after number one would be my view in his position.

I enjoyed the episode. I zoned out at the Dwight and Dr meetings. Why did Dwight 'frame' the Doc?

26 minutes ago, Fide said:

I think he just saw an opportunity to save his skin and took it.

I think he also realised that the Dr would see through his lie about having found his wife, and having killed her, and couldn't risk that coming out in the future.

So it was Dwight's wife that let Daryl go and Dwight told the doctor he killed his wife to save her, planted the note on the doc and he took the fall for it.

I hope Eugine survives, that episode showed what an under valued character he has been to Rick and the show itself.

2 hours ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

So it was Dwight's wife that let Daryl go and Dwight told the doctor he killed his wife to save her, planted the note on the doc and he took the fall for it.

I hope Eugine survives, that episode showed what an under valued character he has been to Rick and the show itself.

Did it? Or did it show the lengths Eugine will go to survive? He lied, spectacularly, to Abraham when they first met to get his protection. This smacks of exactly the same thing. He isnt actually that clever, or at least theres no evidence of it. 

Did it? Or did it show the lengths Eugine will go to survive? He lied, spectacularly, to Abraham when they first met to get his protection. This smacks of exactly the same thing. He isnt actually that clever, or at least theres no evidence of it. 

Possibly. Although he has made a bullet and put on a good show for the wives [emoji23].

23 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

Possibly. Although he has made a bullet and put on a good show for the wives emoji23.png.

He sat and played video games all night, he cant be that fucking smart!

I got the impression he looked up how to make a bullet and the show for the wives was very basic chemistry.

9 hours ago, Mr X said:

I got the impression he looked up how to make a bullet and the show for the wives was very basic chemistry.

Where would he get the relevant info on where to make a bullet? Remember they are in the middle of a zombie apocalypse and can't just jump onto Google... :lol:

5 minutes ago, IainMorton said:

Where would he get the relevant info on where to make a bullet? Remember they are in the middle of a zombie apocalypse and can't just jump onto Google... :lol:

Thats probably the least weak plot hole of this whole storyline. How did Rosita miss such a simple shot?, how did a worn baseball bat completely stop a bullet at close range?, how did Negan know it was a "homemade" bullet?, why didn't Negan kill someone over the fact they still had a gun hidden from him?

8 hours ago, IainMorton said:

In the olden days people had these things called books. Its those paper looking things you see them looking at a lot.

Maybe he already knew the basics. A bullet isnt a particularly complicated thing to make.

8 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Thats probably the least weak plot hole of this whole storyline. How did Rosita miss such a simple shot?, how did a worn baseball bat completely stop a bullet at close range?, how did Negan know it was a "homemade" bullet?, why didn't Negan kill someone over the fact they still had a gun hidden from him?

In order - because its TV. Because its a home made bullet and the quality would have been shite, so it would be nowhere near as powerful as a "normal" bullet. Normal bullets have markings etc on them that wouldnt have been there but pretty sure the quality of craftmanship would have given it away. Because its TV

My drawers were soaking so god only knows how impressed the wives were ????.

Hope he doesn't get wiped out [emoji30].

11 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Did he not tell one of his woman to pick someone to kill - fat Dr woman took a bullet to the head?