The Walking Dead

King Kebab

Wrong.

Your awful reason for not liking the show is why you are challenged.

We're detracting from what has been a relatively decent topic, by the by, I have no idea what that sentence is even supposed to mean.

Wrong.

Your awful reason for not liking the show is why you are challenged.

Another fine example of your stupidity.

Your last sentence doesn't actually make sense, and certainly doesn't say what you meant to [Your awful reason for not liking the show (is proof that / shows that) you are challenged], so it's more likely that you are the retarded one. Now leave it! :smartass

EDIT: Didn't post about the episode :lol:

It was a lot better this week, lots of zombies and the start and finish being the same worked well. Not sure why he decided to shave his hair with the shower running, stop wasting water ya b*****d! Don't you know there's a zombie apocalypse going on?

Edited by SaltyTON

Your last sentence doesn't actually make sense, and certainly doesn't say what you meant to [Your awful reason for not liking the show (is proof that / shows that) you are challenged], so it's more likely that you are the retarded one. Now leave it! :smartass

Your point being?

Only started watching this last week so blizted the first season in an afternoon and started watching the 2nd. Good series so far good tension between the characters tho I think I have an idea what the doctor said to him, if im right or not fails to be seen

Liked the twist on Sunday as well tho hopefully story moves on from the farm soon

Must admit I'm beginning to find this a bit tedious - its falling into that all to common American trap of stringing everything out too long. The amount the story arc moved this week would have been covered by a British show before the opening credits came up.

I know its a show and stuff is done for dramatic effect but the complete lack of common sense shown by the survivors is also doing my nut in...

Credit to them for trying to make a drama set in a zombie apocalypse rather than resorting to mindlessly packing in zombie incident after zombie incident but it certainly seems like they've gone too far in the other direction. There's a huge amount of chit chat and meaningful glances without very much happening. The story could do with moving quicker, with or without undead confrontations.

Edited by Satans_Husband

Credit to them for trying to make a drama set in a zombie apocalypse rather than resorting to mindlessly packing in zombie incident after zombie incident but it certainly seems like they've gone too far in the other direction. There's a huge amount of chit chat and meaningful glances without very much happening. The story could do with moving quicker, with or without undead confrontations.

This is exactly why I've stopped watching. Its just mindless, boring chit chat between boring characters.

This is exactly why I've stopped watching. Its just mindless, boring chit chat between boring characters.

I won't stop watching it, but I do agree about the amount of yapping that's going on!!!

As I've read the graphic novels I also knew/know whats coming regarding The Greenes, but it does feel that they haven't half dragged the arse out of it, that particular storyline could have been done and resolved in the first two episodes imo!!!

But also in fairness if they are being true to the books which can go a few issues before any Zombie mayhem manifests, with the current storyline up to issue 90 being a classic case in point, it's been like drawing teeth at times, but I'm pretty sure it is leading somewhere, whereas I'm not too sure where it is leading in the TV series, hopefully to the prison, as there's a couple of characters I'd like to see the back off!!!

I won't stop watching it, but I do agree about the amount of yapping that's going on!!!

As I've read the graphic novels I also knew/know whats coming regarding The Greenes, but it does feel that they haven't half dragged the arse out of it, that particular storyline could have been done and resolved in the first two episodes imo!!!

But also in fairness if they are being true to the books which can go a few issues before any Zombie mayhem manifests, with the current storyline up to issue 90 being a classic case in point, it's been like drawing teeth at times, but I'm pretty sure it is leading somewhere, whereas I'm not too sure where it is leading in the TV series, hopefully to the prison, as there's a couple of characters I'd like to see the back off!!!

I'm praying Carol and Andrea get right to f**k soon. All they ever do is greet about life.

I know her daughter might be lost etc. but fucking hell. Her just moping about is doing my tits in.