The Walking Dead

King Kebab

3 hours ago, IainMorton said:

Apparently a big shock in the mid season finale next week. I know it won’t happen but I can see Daryl getting killed off next week... :o 

Hard to predict who'll pop their clogs, Gabriel looks pretty gubbed. I have had a feeling Coral is going to cop it just going by the scene from episode 1 where Rick looks distraught, but I don't know how they can fit Coral into the storyline because he hasn't been in it, unless Negan just stumbles upon him or Coral was dead before the action started and it hasn't even been mentioned? Unlikely but the timelines are messed up a bit.

Assuming Negan has escaped I'm guessing he'll be on his way to Alexadria to cause some shit? Don't even know who's staying there. Or will he go to Hilltop? Chances are they are tooled up with guns. Hard to say because people's whereabouts haven't really been layed out well.

Hopefully it's not just a token no mark death like Rosita or Eric(??). Will have a guess

Very shoogly peg

Gabriel, Eugene, Dwight.

Slight chance

Rosita <(add nothing to the plot)> Eric, Simon (bit part character,for Negan to lose he'll need 

Outside shot

Coral and Daryl

This pisses me off so much too. It’s meant to have been a couple of years since the outbreak, and in that period a semi-literate garbage people culture has emerged, incapable of normal speech. What the hell were these people meant to be three years ago? Did they hold down jobs? Did they live in some kind of assistant living facility?
I’m ok with the idea of a world gone to hell, but these kind of characters just don’t make any sense in the context of the show. If it was meant to be a century after the outbreak, sure, but a couple of years?

You've never been to lochgelly have you?

Won't be able to watch this until Tuesday, hopefully see a few bite the dust. Also think the guy Carl has taken back will have a part to play, whether it's proving his worth or turning on them all to get Negan not to kill him.

Would predict Eugene, Carol, Tara, or Jerry to kick the bucket, part of me thinking Daryl will. Imagine if they're killing anyone it'll only be 1 of the main group and a few of the Hilltop/Alexandrians we haven't heard of, would love a bit of a purge though to only leave us with a few.

I'd also accept 80 minutes of flashbacks and talking and 0 gunshots for the seethe it'll cause.