The Walking Dead

King Kebab

9 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

Maggie’s been pregnant forever, and still doesn’t have as much as a wee bump yet.

The show has been pretty quite clear that only about a week or so has passed since last season. That's why Michonne and Rosita were supposed to be left behind, because Michonne had the hand to hand fight with the garbage bird she eventually killed, and Rosita got shot at at that same firefight. Last season wasn't supposed to have lasted particularly long time-frame wise either. It's not rocket-science.

9 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

Read some forum where fans were speculating that the helicopter Rick seen may be how Morgan ends up getting to Houston where the Fear characters were said to be headed. That might explain the distance covered in a short time if correct. Personally I’ve no idea what the range of a helicopters fuel tank is though, so clueless to whether that’s a credible theory.

The distance should be manageable for the fuel tank, but I think it'll struggle with the whole going back in time thing.

I've barley moaned about how shite this show has become but after last episode I've came to the conclusion that all I can do is laugh. I'll grudgingly watch the rest of this season then im out. About a million more entertaining shows I could be watching.

I find Eugene to be one of the best characters. I love him, and now you can see he is torn but turning slightly more evil bit by bit. You know he'll pick the side that will win, when the shit hits the fan he will turn Negan over to Rick and pretend he was against Negan all along.

Daryl looks like he is a goner. Blew Ricks plan and no doubt Negan escaped.

Really, really don't like the garbage people and can't get my head round how they've all lost the capacity for speech in the ensuing years since the start of the outbreak!!!
Can only think they're there because they're going to turn into the Whisperers!!!

2 hours ago, King Kebab said:

Really, really don't like the garbage people and can't get my head round how they've all lost the capacity for speech in the ensuing years since the start of the outbreak!!!
Can only think they're there because they're going to turn into the Whisperers!!!

This pisses me off so much too. It’s meant to have been a couple of years since the outbreak, and in that period a semi-literate garbage people culture has emerged, incapable of normal speech. What the hell were these people meant to be three years ago? Did they hold down jobs? Did they live in some kind of assistant living facility?

I’m ok with the idea of a world gone to hell, but these kind of characters just don’t make any sense in the context of the show. If it was meant to be a century after the outbreak, sure, but a couple of years?

2 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

Hope she gets eaten or shot to f**k soon. Horrible to look at and her almost alien-like basic speech is annoying as f**k.

I seem to recall her being tortured in a bizarre horror movie about how evil Scots are to the English. “White Settlers”, or something - a cheesy attempt to do a Scottish “The Hills Have Eyes”.

Would have been a better twist if they had killed off Carl and had the Asian guy bring his body back to Rick and taken it from there. I agree that Daryl will be punted soon which is a shame as there are people who should be killed off before him, although I was critical of there being safe characters so I cant have it both ways. Hopefully, the long-haired guy that they have prisoner at the hilltop has a fittingly horrific death. Not had anyone turned into a zombie by having their reproductive organs bitten off at the same time.

What is it with Carrol taking kids off and giving them small arms while wandering around the woods, she's like the pied piper.